09

10k omg omg omg! Also sorry this took so long, I'm currently failing half my subjects lol.

"London night two, this little girl was quite close to the stage, close enough for me to read her sign at least because she was on, whom I can only assume was her older brother's shoulders

"London night two, this little girl was quite close to the stage, close enough for me to read her sign at least because she was on, whom I can only assume was her older brother's shoulders. So, as I usually do, I read her sign which said 'Harry can I tell you a secret?'." I begin telling another story a little too enthusiastically in hopes to make the girl in front of me laugh.

I can't help but feel as though I need her to think I'm interesting, so I've been telling her story after story, receiving small snippets of laughter and a few witty comments in return.

Ever since my music career started I've felt a need to be almost wanted by people. To have a feeling of acceptance.

I'd go far enough to say it's more a craving for the feeling of being wanted.

"And, did you let her tell you a secret?" Evie encourages my story, leaning forward slightly in anticipation. Her voice sounding as though she was asking a secret.

A strand of her fair hair, falling forward invading her line of vision.

She let's it sit there, no intention of moving it and she's so close I could easily brush the piece of hair gently behind her ear.

But I barely know this girl.

"Yes." I reply, repeating her unintentional action of leaning forward.

"So, what was it?" She leans forward again, now aware of what she's doing. Our foreheads almost touching and her breath slightly heavier than moments ago.

"This sweet little girl turned the sign around to now read 'I'm here for Mitch'." I exclaim, leaning back in my chair to break the building tension while throwing my hands dramatically in the air to emphasize my point.

I watch as Evie's face turns into a small smirk, clearly surprised but impressed with the ballsy actions of this sly little girl.

"She didn't. She wouldn't." She dramatically replies, clearly mocking my tone for my entertainment, but I don't mind.

"Tell me about it, I then spent the next two songs trying to convince her to watch me and not him. It was scandalous." I say while reliving the night of the show.

Looking back at the scenario now it is quite amusing.

But what's even more amusing is watching Evie's facial expressions react to me dramatically becoming aggravated by the memory of a silly joke.

"Scandalous." She repeats my word with slight laughter.

"Scandalous, with a capital S." I re-emphasize while finishing the last of the whiskey in my glass, placing the tumblr next to the tray of others.

I've lost count of how much I've drunk tonight.

Whiskey isn't even a drink I'd usually drink, but as always I allowed my anxiety take over.