Chapter 2 - "Just Tell Me!"

By the time the sun had risen over the trees Tommy had long since been up. He went about his normal 'chores' strengthening the walls, collecting materials. And low and behold, avoiding Wilbur. 

'Dammit I said too much last night.' Tommy thought frustrated. Now Wilbur would be questioning him and he wouldn't stop until he got an answer. Sighing he picked up the wood he had chopped down heading back to L'manberg.

-----------------------

Tommy was silently sitting in his room staring at the ceiling. He had finished all of his work for the day and was rightfully exhausted and sweaty. Groaning he pushed himself up from the ground exiting his room into the hallway walking back towards the bathroom.

-----------------------

As Tommy desperately looked around his room he let out a frustrated exhale before storming out of him and Tubbo's shared room into the living room where everyone seemed to be relaxing that evening. 

"Alright which one of you bitches took my jacket!?" Tommy yelled entering the room. He was wearing his t-shirt that went under his L'manberg jacket per usual, was pissed off at this small factor. 

"Oh, sorry Tommy I took it so I could wash it-" Niki said frowning at him slightly "Whats that on your arm?" Tommy froze realizing his scar was in sight of everyone.

"Yeah whats that about?" Wilbur questioned getting up from the couch to stand in front of Tommy reaching for his arm. 

"Don't touch me!" Tommy said slapping Wilbur's hand away. The scar was fully visible now. A long jagged line running from his hand to disappear from sight under his t-shirt.

"Tommy is that a scar?!" Yelped Tubbo running to his side. And grabbing his arm to look at it more closely. Tommy tried to pull away but Wilbur grabbed him pulling him back. 

"Tommy stop trying to run away!" Wilbur said in a worried tone "Does this scar have something to do with what you said last night?" 

"Last night?" Jack questioned walking up to the group "What happened last night?"

"Tommy told me about his old server, it was an orphanage because his parents were deemed unfit to raise a kid." Wilbur said still holding Tommy. "Tommy you can trust us! You can trust me!"

"Tommy just tell us why you have this scar!" Tubbo said hugging him tightly. Tommy said nothing in return and just stared at the floor. Wilbur's grip loosened slightly and he immediately tugged himself away stomping down the hall and slamming the door to his room with footsteps racing after him. Almost right as the door slammed it opened again and Tubbo slipped inside.

Tubbo said nothing as he went up to Tommy and hugged him again before exiting the room silently. A tear slipped down Tommy's cheek and he quickly wiped it away, but it was too late. The waterworks had already started. He sat in his bed quietly sniffling and letting the tears drip down his face.

He knew he could trust them... but... could he?