Pigs in Human Clothing

The next morning

(Y/N) POV

I've just arrived at Honnouji. I'm tired. Not physically, but emotionally.

Yesterday was tough. Mako unfortunately gave up her kindness to greed, mistaking it as "happiness".

It's really cliche: "Money can't buy happiness" is what they say. But if it's cliche, then it means that it happens often.

Not only the situation with Mako, but apparently those visions came back too.

Lady Satsuki and Nonon when they were kids. I can't seem to piece all this shit together.

*sigh*

I try my best to brush away those thoughts and head to the council room.

As always, I'm the last one to arrive.

Satsuki: Now that everyone is here, let's start. Unsurprisingly, it's about the Fight Club once again.

Nonon: Look, my bad for being so persistent with this but, I know you wouldn't wanna have the slacker and the transfer student join us.

Gamagoori: Don't question her, Jakuzure! Every plan that Lady Satsuki proposes has been thoroughly thought of!

Satsuki: I understand your worry. But, all of this will be solved by the end of this day, I can promise you that.

(Y/N): Lady Satsuki, if you don't mind me asking: what's your plan?

She turns to Inumuta.

Satsuki: Inumuta, how is Iori progressing?

Inumuta: It should be done by the end of the first period, Lady Satsuki.

Satsuki: Perfect. Now listen, Iori is in the process of producing Mankanshoku's two star spec. I plan for her to fight Matoi today.

Sanageyama: Heh, I wanna see how this one's gonna end up going.

(Y/N): You gotta be kidding me. Now Mako's gonna be pushed to fight Matoi? I pray to God that she still has just a little bit of common sense left in her.

(Y/N), your blood is getting hotter.

(Y/N): What of it?

Remember when you lost control against Sanageyama that time? Yeah, I don't think I need to elaborate on what's gonna happen if it overheats.

(Y/N): ...

Satsuki: Make sure to go to the watch over stand at the courtyard by the end of the first period. Mankanshoku will be challenging you five, but you needn't worry about that. Everything is going just according to plan. You can go now.

The five of us exit the council room. I spend the morning doing whatever, walking around and using the time I had to clear my head.

End of the first period

We're all on the watch over stand on the courtyard, like Lady Satsuki ordered, she herself is on her usual spot, atop of the staircase, with her Bakuzan on the ground.

We couldn't help but speculate her motives for doing this.

Nonon: I swear. I still can't wrap my head around why she wants to do this.

Sanageyama: It has to be some kind of test, right?

Inumuta: For what? Jakuzure already said that Lady Satsuki wouldn't want any of them to join the inner circle.

(Y/N): Well... All of this started because she apparently knows who has the second half of Matoi's scissor blade.

Sanageyama: Still, that's to be assumed.