CHAPTER-9

HII GUYS I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THE CHAPTER.

WORDS- 1119

Daisy's pov

I was sitting on xavier's lap while he was feeding me I tried to take the spoon from him but when he gave me a look I stopped trying. Slowly everyone left, sam and Carter had some job to do and Emelia and raven went to gym, now it was only me and xavier.

"Baby, after you have finished eating I will take you to the garden" xavier said.

"Hmm, wait did you say a garden?"
"Yeah love,but if you don't want to go-" xavier couldn't finish his sentence because I squealed excitedly.

" YESS XAVIER LET'S GO I am done eating" I replied excitedly I always wanted to have a garden my momma and I used to do gardening when momma was alive, after mom's death dad didn't allowed me to go the garden.

Xavier pecked me on my forehead and stood up while carrying me.

"Xavier, you know I can walk" I said while looking at him.

"I know baby but I like to carry you" he said and kissed me on my cheeks.

I looked down and blushed and turned my head to the other direction so that xavier can't look at my red cheeks.

As I turned my head, my jaw literally dropped down when I saw the most beautiful garden it had soo many roses each of different colours and soo many other flowers and a huge fountain in the middle of the garden.

I started wiggling in xavier's hold and instantly he tighted his hold around me so I won't fall down.

"Baby, I will put you down but please don't run away, you may fall and hurt yourself" xavier said while looking at me.

I instantly nodded my head like a eager child and as soon as xavier placed me down and my feet touched the ground, forgetting about xavier's warning I ran towards the beautiful roses but being the clumsy self I'm I tripped.

I closed my eyes preparing myself to get hurt but nothing happened I opened my eyes and saw xavier has catched me before I fall and pulled me to his chest.

Xavier playfully narrowed his eyes at me said "what did I tell daisy, baby you may fall and get more hurt please be careful". I just gave him a sheepish smile and he sighed.

Xavier held my hand and took me the bench which was placed in the garden surrounded by roses. He made me sit on the bench and sat next to me.

I instantly looked at the flowers at touched them and smelled there beautiful fragrance, xavier laughed at my childish behaviour but didn't said anything.

"Baby, why do you like roses so much?"

I instantly stooped touching the roses and froze at xavier's question, I started fiddling with the hem of xavier's shirt and without looking at him I replied "umm, my m mom and I used to do gardening, a and my mom loved roses".

I put my head on xavier's chest and he started playing with my hair which calmed me a bit.

"Baby, where is your mom?"

"M my mom died."

"Baby it's okay you don't have to tell me" xavier said "no, xavier I want to tell you I have been bottling this inside me for a long time". I looked at him and he gave me a kiss on my forehead and said "Ok, baby go on".

I took a deep breath and moved close to xavier and he pulled me on his lap.
"We were once a happy family, but then something very bad happened".

"What happened love?"

"Me and my mom were returning from a restaurant my dad couldn't accompany us as he had an important meeting

"Me and my mom were returning from a restaurant my dad couldn't accompany us as he had an important meeting. It was raining very hard on that day. We were on the highway and the roads were slippery my mom suddenly lost control of the car and we were about to crash into the other car but mom turned the car into other direction and that's when a truck crashed into our car, we were thrown to the other direction. " I was sobbing very hard by now I couldn't even see anything because of my tears.

"I I was a admitted in the hospital b but m mom died while saving me, d dad changed after mom's death he started abusing me, WHY DIDN'T I DIE XAVIER? WHY?WHY?"I was sobbing very hard while hitting xavier's chest.

Xavier's pov

My heart broke while seeing daisy crying like this, I wanted to kill that bastard for hurting my baby and making her believe it's her fault.

I cradled daisy in my lap and stroked her hair while trying to comfort her.
"Shhh, baby it's not your fault, shh"
"Baby, you know your mom is looking at you from above don't cry baby, shhh" I felt so helpless I couldn't do anything other than whispering sweet words to her.

Slowly daisy's sobs turned into quiet whimpers she looked up at me and my heart broke again her eyes were red and puffy her nose were also red.

I cradled her in my arm and carried her to our room and placed her on the bed, I was about to go out of the room to bring some water for her.

She tugged on my shirt and shaked her head, tears started coming out of her eyes again.

I bent down infront of her and wiped her tears from my thumb, "baby, shh don't cry I will be back in few seconds don't cry baby".

I immediately ran to the kitchen and brought a glass of water for daisy.

When I went to the room daisy was crying again. I immediately ran to her and placed her on my lap.

"Shh baby don't cry love" I wiped her tears and kissed her face

She slowly stopped crying and I gave her some water to drink, she drank the water slowly.

She was very tired by now from crying so much I layed her down on the bed and kissed her forehead and stroked her hair gently.

Slowly she slept down I got next to her and brought her close to my chest and wrapped my hands around her in a protective manner, I also closed my eyes and slowly I was out like a light.

HII GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, HOW'S THE CHAPTER?
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR.
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE TO LET ME KNOW.

THANK YOU GUYS ❤️

HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT 😊

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS 🤗