CHAPTER 13 *unedited*

Excuse the grammar

I had gotten out of the shower when my phone rang. I was hopping it would be Cynthia, to discuss the cooking plans for Isaiah's birthday.

With water droplets racing down my forehead I answered the phone on speaker. "Hello"

Disappointed at the masculine voice I heard at the other end of the phone "Yo Dami, yu alright" Trevon asked.

"I was great before you called" I joked. I was not entirely being untruthful, I had really been patiently waiting for Cynthia to call me back. She had promised me she'd only be an hour. But she lied, as it was going to 4pm in the afternoon making it two hours.

"Yu know yu missed me" He cackled to himself.

"What do you want Trevon" I huffed jokingly, as I sat on my bed. I was about to start my "Creaming" process, I had already dried my body with my towel. All that was left was for me to do was apply some shea butter on my body.

"Who yu chatting to" he stated defensively. He continued "Anyways,I was only calling to see if you wanted to go cinema. I guess I'm gonna just ask someone else" Biting my lips, he knew exactly what he was doing. I could even picture the smirk he wore on his mouth.

"I was only joking, what a bitch man" I laughed, which he was quick to join me. Letting out a husky laugh.

"The film starts at 8 and you can drop Isaiah at Lisa's" Rolling my eyes at the immaturity Trevon displaced. Trevon was still comfortably crashing over at mine. He and his mother Lisa still hadn't resolved their issues, which was unfortunate because of the close bond they shared with one another.

Letting out a cough "Yu mean mum" I reminded him. I had finished creaming my body and was currently looking through my wardrobe for something to wear.

"Yu best not have me waitin" Quickly ending the phone call before I could say anything. This was a habit of Trevon. A habit I hated. He knew I hated it and continued to do so.

*
"Naah Dami yur fat wtf" Trevon moaned, as I moved onto his popcorn. I had already finished mine and it was only right for me to move onto my besties.

We were currently an hour into the film, with Trevons commentary the film was starting to really grow on me. "Shh, what is mine is yours" I silently giggled, the cinema was pretty packed and I certainly was not trying to get told off for being far too loud.

"Was it not you moaning yesterday, for the ribs I took from your plate" He reminded me and he certainly was not lying.

"Whatever man, can yu shut up now" the film was really getting juicy now.

"Oh so Yu like the film?" Trevon asked, as he slapped my hands, as I reached into his popcorn for some more.

Screwing my face at the unnecessary remarks he made, reminding me of the chaos I caused in the car. Being the weirdo I was, I loved horror films. It was the thrill of getting scared that I craved. But obviously Trevon wanted to watch Queen & Slim.

"Yu know yu like it Dee" He poked my cheeks which I was quick to slap.

*

"Solid 9/10, yu know yu loved it" Trevon forcefully placed his heavy arms around my neck, as we walked towards the exit of the cinema room. The lights were on and I could not wait to leave. The amount of people in the room, was already giving me PTSD.

Not to add Trevons irritating nature. His irritation was beneath me. I couldn't even react the way i wanted to, as we were surrounded by people coming out the exact same theatre room as us. All I could do was ignore him, as gripped my shoulders firmly with his hands.