Year 6-13 | The Chosen One

(A/N) this song brings back middle school dance memories and it's been living in my head rent free. I wouldn't start playing the song from the very beginning but, up to you.

Sorry for the long wait! This was combined with half of the last chapter and half the next one so it was a pain to combine them. This is a really long chapter so... prepare yourselves...

 prepare yourselves

(Outfit Reference)

Harry popped open the cork on the vile of Liquid Luck and drank the entire thing. I thought maybe a drop would be enough but I suppose that works too. I wasn't exactly with this idea since we could use it to do more important stuff, like killing Voldemort. But now realizing how important the memory is to defeating Voldemort, I understand.

"Well, How do you feel?" Hermione asked.

"Excellent. Really Excellent," Harry said with a big smile standing up. Hermione, Ron and I all followed him and stood up.

"Remember, Slughorn usually eats early, takes a walk, and then returns to his office," Hermione said taking a deep breath.

"Right. I'm going down to Hagrid's"

"What? No- Harry, You've got to speak with Slughorn! We have a plan."

"I know but- I've got a really good feeling about Hagrid's. I feel it's the place to be tonight, do you know what I mean?"

"No," Ron, Hermione, and I said in unison.

"Well trust me I know what I'm doing, or... Felix does."

"Should we come with you?" Hermione asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"No, only Evelyn," He replied grabbing my hand.

"Hi!" He exclaimed a bit too loudly to two students walking in the common room before leading me out.

"Where're we going? We can't go out to the grounds at this time of the night. I was thinking maybe an invisibility cloak?"

"No, we're going out through the front door."

"The front... Door?"

"Trust me," He said leading me towards the front door. Strangely, the usual crowd of students weren't there, just empty corridors followed by empty corridors. No one too was watching the front door, no sign of Filch or Professor McGonagall or... Anyone in general.

Past the front door, we walked down the corridors just outside the greenhouse. In front of us, Professor Slughorn was trying to take something out of the Greenhouse from a window. If I must say so myself, it looked like he was trying to steal something from Professor Sprout. Harry continued walking and past Professor Slughorn. He's lucky he brought me, otherwise he would've missed the chance to speak with him.

"Harry," I whispered nudging him. Only then did he turn around walking up close behind Professor Slughorn. He didn't realize Harry was there and let out a huge gasp when he turned around to see Harry right in his face.