Treacherous 47

"Ç'est lui que mon coeur a choisi."

"Tell me,"

Jungkook stopped stirring his ordered cup of chocolate and averted his attention to the man sitting right in front of him. His Namjoon Hyung. Earlier that day, they decided to meet up at a cafe, with Namjoon wanting some questions answered. He doesn't know what those questions are but from the looks of his Hyung's face, they seemed important.

"Tell you what?" He asked.

"About her," Namjoon replied before taking a sip of his coffee. He placed the cup back on the coffee table, before leaning back on his seat and clasping his hands together over his stomach. "Tell me, what exactly are you and her? We need to make it clear now. Right now."

"Why?" An eyebrow automatically raised at that.

"You know why," the older pointed. Namjoon observed the younger's reaction. Jungkook stiffened in his seat. "Be honest with me Jungkook."

"I already told you before,"

"A chance you say? Why exactly?" Namjoon followed. "I didn't ask about it before. But now, I'm asking you. I heard things from Tae. Jungkook you have to understand that I have to know so that I can help you. You know with everything going on. What I told you before."

Jungkook remained silent, now deeply thinking. He's also asking himself that.

What are she and him now?

"It's not easy to figure it out Hyung."

"Why?"

"Hyung," Jungkook closed his eyes for a moment, his thoughts jumbled up.

"You what...?"

"I—"

I know I do like her. But then... does she like me the way I like her?

"Actually, let me rephrase that. The real question is, are you developing something deep towards her?" Namjoon eyed him with his hawk-like eyes. Before adding,

"Something deep, like love perhaps?"

What? Jungkook's heart leapt at that word, at the thought of her after. Love? Could it be?

Like, he would admit. But love? It's scary to think about it.

Taking notice of the scared look on the younger's face, Namjoon sighed yet again and leaned forward, placing his elbows on his knees. "Jungkook, it's a simple question. Yes or no?"

Have I developed something deep like love for her? What is love exactly?

"It's not easy alright?" Jungkook sighed. "I don't know what love is anymore. After what happened... with what my past did, I don't know what it is anymore. The meaning that I had was no longer there. But then... with her... I... I t-think..."

A long pause.

"... she makes me happy. She does. She makes me feel things I never thought I could feel. It's different now, with getting to know her. She makes me feel things I couldn't describe." Jungkook told the older as he looked out the window again. Now a small smile appeared on his lips as he averts his gaze back at the older. "You can say... I do like it."