chapter 12

As we was all getting along we all heard.

Bete: hey tomato kid.

I could tell he was drunk.

Bell: what.

Bete: why'd you'd even become an adventurer if your so weak.

Bell: I did it cause it was my grandfather's dieing wish.

Bete: oh where's your parents at though did they see how weak you was and abandoned you.

I gripped my glass so hard it shattered.

Bete: or did they see you was a no good and dump your ass since you can't even fight a Minotaur.

I got up and ran out of the hostess of fertility.

3rd person pov.

Bete literally got gut punched from both tione and tiona knocking him completely out as ais then ran out the door to see if she could see bell but she couldn't she was about to go after him but finn stopped her.

Finn: ais we haven't even known him for a day yet it isn't or place to go after him let it go for now.

They go back over to there table the party went on but everyone felt bad for there youngest member after a while lefiya left and headed the same direction as bell.

With bell.

I had tear's in my eyes not because what he said was true but because it could be I can't take it anymore I got to the 5th floor and basically went on a rampage.

Time skip.

As I was on the ground panting I saw another kobold spawn I jumped up and slammed my short Sword in to it and I see.

Level up x1!

I fell to the ground panting as I then see.

Quest completed kill 100 kobolds.

Rewards: 500 exp/ $250/ 1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

I thought yes and I see.

Level up x1!

I then heard.

Lefiya: bell!?

I looked back to see her as I slowly got up and laid against the wall as she came over to me.

Lefiya: bell are you ok!?

Bell: y-yeah I'll fine I'm a minute or two I just needed to blow off some steam.

I saw her nod as she then sat down right beside me.

Lefiya: you know I really hate bete for what he said.

Bell: yeah well he's not wrong.

She looked at me as I put my knees to my chest.

Bell: or he could be wrong I never knew my parents I've only ever known my grandfather he said they just disappeared one day so as far as I know they could be dead or they might be alive.

Lefiya: your scared to know the truth went you, your scared to know if they actually did up and leave you or if they actually did die.

I slowly nodded.

Lefiya: you know it's ok.

I glanced at her.

Lefiya: it's ok even if they pare gone you have us now know that your not alone know that you'll always have a shoulder to cry on.