Chapter Thirty-One: Immaculate

"Chapter Thirty-One:  The Fan Behavior Is Immaculate"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Did I say something wrong?

Did I lie?"

-Am I Wrong, BTS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You gulped, nervous under the glaring eyes of your mates. You felt sweat slowly fall down your temples as the glares of your mates gotten stronger, the aura they gave of scaring the hunters and even making the other Royals uncomfortable, well, except for Moon who stood awkwardly.

"You said tomorrow," Namjoon growled lowly at you, making you blink as you scratch your head.

"So why the fuck are you standing here, just after waking up from a coma," He continued, placing his tea on the table, intertwining his fingers, leaning on his knees as he placed his hands in front of his mouth.

After your talk with Hoseok, they were called by Asaki to see the end of the Summit meeting. Even if you were in a coma, they still continued with the meeting three days later and decided to stay there for four more days just to see you wake up.

But now it was in the evening, the Royals were having tea and just conversing with each other while the Werewolves were trying to calm their raging hearts from their mate, at last, being awake just to see you in front of them, fully clothed under your black cloak, daggers strapped on your limbs.

You waved at them, trying not to show any reaction to their glare, eyes lazily staring at them, your lips pursed under the mask.

"Hi," You waved at them. Jimin immediately stood up, lifting your cloak to the side and your t-shirt up to see the bandages still wrapped around your waists but now there's a spec of red blooming from the white cloth.

"I told you not to move! Now your wound is bleeding again," Jimin scolded you as he pulled you to sit down at a chair nearby, glaring at you but concern pairing his glare. You blinked as you looked down, surprised to see the blooming red on your bandages.

"I thought you applied the cream?" You asked him, genuinely confused. He looked at your eyes, a bit apologetic as he gave you a lop-sided glare.

"Your damn brother didn't specify how to and how much to apply so I applied a very generous amount and stuck with stitching but then again, we don't know much about your race so we did the stitching for witches," Jimin rambled off, going into his own world before Xiumin cleared his throat, getting your attention.

"Is there a reason why you are here this late in the evening?" He asked. You nodded before standing up, gesturing your mate to go back to his seat, giving him a pushing look before looking at the elf who asked the question.

"I was hoping that I'd have a day of resting but the Association is getting pissed about how long the League is taking to finish just one mission. Asaki just told me just now but we might as well travel through the night to the Association," You informed them, sighing at the end. Moon nodded, agreeing with your words.

"I was wondering when they would finally complain about Nyx taking so long," He muttered, looking at you. You pursed your lips, knowing that he was probably right and that Asaki just tried to sugar-coat the words of the Association. You were their champion, their pride, something that keeps the old-fashioned organization alive until now.