Chapter 47

n't be mad...I've been going through a lot. But I'm back, and ready to finish 🥰🥰

-

Niy POV

"Ugh I hate it here." I frowned to myself getting out the shower.

Jay had been gone since yesterday, and I'm already bored. He should be home by Friday, our gender reveal was planned for Saturday.

"Mommy hates daddy, cause daddy left mommy." I talked to my stomach.

I did all my hygiene and put on a Nike set and slipped on some white fur slides. I waddled downstairs putting half my hair up.

"Goodmornin'" My neighbor yelled from her lawn.

"Hiii." I smiled walking to the mail box.

"How are you and little man?" She walked towards our house.

"Oh I'm not sure if it's a boy." I grabbed my packages.

"I can tell sweetie...you be blessed." She smiled walking away.

I love white people, they're so nice. And they don't even question how a 19 and 20 year old afforded this house. I walked back in the house opening up the mail.

I had ordered a few gender neutral stuff, and a babydoll so I can practice with diapers. I went and put all the stuff in what room the nursery was gonna be in.

My phone rung from downstairs and I huffed making my way to it.

"Hello." I answered Zay's facetime.

"Hey cuzzo, you up early." He looked at me.

"Couldn't sleep." I shrugged walking to the kitchen.

"You try to leave, I might get down on my hands and knees. I'm still a G, please believe, but girl, you make me weak. You make me feel something I never felt, the reason I never left." I heard Jay singing in the back.

"Please come get him Niy." Sosa came in the camera.

"WONDER DO YOU MISS ME WHEN IM BUSY ON THE ROADDD?" He screamed in the background.

"Lord lemme go call this nigga. Bye y'all be safe." I laughed hanging up.

I grabbed a water out the fridge calling Jay.

"Mama?!" He smiled in the camera.

"Hey boo, what you doing?" I sat on the counter.

"Finna send you a Letter form Houston, y'all straight?" He licked his lips.

"We're fine...I'm probably gonna go find a dress today." I rubbed my stomach.

"Imma be home late Thursday ight?"

"Okay be safe please." I blew him a kiss.

"Love you the long way." He hung up.

I started thinking how my birthday was coming up. I really didn't wanna do anything, and I didn't want anything. But I did want a mommy mobile. I hopped off the counter going into Jays office. I grabbed his laptop and started looking at cars.

"Ouh that pretty". I looked at a Infinity.

"But I've always wanted that." I scrolled though Suburbans. I sent both of them to Jay.

Husband🤍

Wifey💍:
You like these??
Husband🤍:
They fye. We exchanging for the gender reveal?
Wifey💍:
May the best gift win🌚