33: No Visitors

I still can't believe I was out for a whole month, I don't know what happened

"Good Morning cute potatoo, How's your sleep?" Chev said as I sat up.

"Good morning Chevy, it was good thank you." I said while smiling as he ruffled my hair and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Are you hungry? Mrs. Shallow cooked a healthy breakfast for you to be stronger so we can get out of this place." He said but whispered the part where he said 'so we can get out of this place'.

"Good morning cutie! I wasn't allowed to stay here overnight." Kritton pouted as I chuckled lightly.

"Good morning kritty." I said as he dropped his pouted face and morphed into an 'awe' face.

"I missed you calling me that." He dramatically hugged me as I chuckled and hugged him back.

"Why don't I get a hug?" A familiar voice interrupted.

"uhm correction, we." Another voice came from outside.

"That's enough. How's my princess? I missed you." Grandpa appeared in the door and walked my way to me.

"I missed you guys too, I'm feeling better now." I smiled as my other cousins starts filling up the room.

"When will she go home?" My grandma said to Kieran.

"Luckily she recovered quickly and the doctors are expecting for her to go home tomorrow." Kieran answered.

"Yey!" Kritton chirped.

"Sorry to break your happiness but she will rest the whole day." Kieran continued as I watched Kritton dropped his face.

"But I've rested for a whole month Kie." I pouted but he shook his head.

"Nuh uh you'll stay in your bed tomorrow." He said.

"The whole day?" I asked as I put on my best puppy face.

"The whole day." He turned his back, trying to avoid my expression.

"Don't worry Little Potato, I'll visit you." Chev smiled widely as I nodded vigorously.

"And no visitors." Kieran continued.

"Bu-"

"No buts." He said as I pouted and looked at Chev who's already pouting.
_____

"Goodbye room, Its was okay staying in here." I said before closing the door.

"It was not okay boo." Dashiell sassed.

"Alright let's go shall we?" Chev handed his arms to me as I snaked mine to his.

"Are we there yet?" Kritton asked.

"Kritton you know we just entered the car." Dashiell face palmed his self.

"Oh." He muttered under his voice.