Inside

Harry is trapped in a world where most people have their minds wiped of everything and are turned into beings that are now referred to as Puppets. Solley for the pleasure's of the rich. Harry has been running for days, not only for his life but for his freedom as well. But a certain red eyed man has other ideas. Based of the Game Inside but Harry is in place of the boy. He is 18. Tom is 25 in this one-shot.

Tags: Rape/non-consensual, Game-Inside, no-magic, slavery.

IMPORTANT: There will be a warning for the rape scene. It will say WARNING!!!

----------

Harry had been running for days.

He had been chased by dogs,  gunmen and men with lust in their eyes.

Harry was scared. Terrified even.

He didn't want to become just another Puppet.

He just wanted to live his life in peace!

But no he couldn't have that. According to the 2 men that had come for him, before he ran for it, he was just too damn beautiful.

In a world that had gone dull and dark from all the corruption and slavery, Harry was the only one who had any colour left. His eyes were the greenest of the green.

It also didn't help him that he had a very feminine body. What with luscious curves, a bubble butt and plump pouty lips. His hair was a mess and untamable, but it just made him look adorable and even more desirable, like he had a permanent 'just fucked' look.

For some reason it was mainly men that were attracted to him. Normally this wouldn't bother Harry so much, as he was gay and liked it up the ass. But it was the fact that they wanted to posses him in such a way that he would no longer be Harry, but just another Puppet. Solley for the sexual pleasure's of the man that would own him.

Harry shivered. He was cold and alone.

He had no where to go.

No one to help him.

No one he could trust.

But he was not the type to just give up.

There had to be a safe place he could go!

Harry was hold up in a wear house trying to come up with a plan of where he could go to be free. Free from the corruption of the world. Away from the evil company that takes innocent people and removes everything that made them, them.

But it was difficult to concentrate when there was a constant shuffling noise nearby. It sounded like it was coming from underneath him...

Harry peaked through a hole in the floor (he was on the second floor). Harry's eyes widened. Somehow he had accidently found where the Puppets were taken before they were sold.

How had he not notice this?!

Without even thinking about what he was doing, Harry ran for it.

But that was a mistake, as he had ended up crashing through the floor. He landed on top of something soft. A puppet.

Harry had accidently fallen into the line of Puppets.

Quickly pulling himself together, Harry stood and acted as if he were just another Puppet. It was his only chance of survival. Especially when he noticed that around the corner, he would be watched by guards and what appeared to be potential buyers. But luckily for him, no-one noticed the boy that had just fallen onto one of 'their' Puppets.

Harry shuffled forward as he followed the Puppets. 

He counted nine steps... Stop.....Nine steps... Stop... Ener a squared of area... (Actually it was more of a rectangle) Jump.... Nine steps... Stop... Jump....Exit squared of area. Pause in front of another squared of area.