Chapter Six

A NEW ROUTINE HAS BEGUN AS SOLIS ENTERED HER MORNING SICKNESS PERIOD

A NEW ROUTINE HAS BEGUN AS SOLIS ENTERED HER MORNING SICKNESS PERIOD. Sirius would be holding her hair back in the morning as she throws her gut out.

"Sola, I'll get you some water yeah." She nodded as she laid in bed. Sirius has basically moved in with her — sleeping in the other room of course. Morning sickness is the devil. Throwing up is the worst part of her pregnancy at the moment, even worse than the 24/7 peeing. The boy came back with a glass of water. "Here."

She drank to ease her sore throat.

"I want coffee."

"Sola, caffeine is not good for the baby."

"Urgh, at times like this makes me feel ready to pop this baby out, but there's still over 30 weeks left." She pouted. "But our baby will be so cute. So, I guess it'll be worth the suffering."

Sirius smiled at her moodiness. He secretly enjoys it. "We never talked about it. But, what do you want to name the little bean?"

"Something that suits your last name."

"You w-want our baby to have my last name?"

Solis hummed and smiled. "Of course. You are the dad, aren't you? But if- if you don't want-"

"Thank you." He intercepted. The pregnant girl tilted her head in confusion, "For being the mother of my child."

She laughed. "So, how about your last name? Mister Black?"

"I hate my birth family but this is my family, so it'd be nice to give my child my last name." He smiled softly.

The girl didn't know why she did it — probably all those hormones, she cupped his face in her hand.

"Let's just wait till' the baby's born to choose a name? How bout' that?" She caressed his face with her thumb as he leaned to her touch.

"Okay."

"What's the first class today?" She asked changing the subject and letting go of his face.

"We have...DADA."

"Okay. Let's go now."

The past couple of weeks seeing the infamous womanizer, to constantly hover around Solis Edwards was very weird to a huge number of people. Especially to Marlene McKinnon, Sirius' more serious fling. She was always the one Sirius returned to. Numerous other girls would have his attention but he would always come back to Marlene. The blonde girl was confused, what's different now. Both Marlene and Sirius are spontaneous people. A relationship weren't their thing. But, this time he was so focused on this girl, that Marlene couldn't help but to feel a tinge of envy.