Author's Note

Hi Everyone! 

First off, I wanted to thank you for clicking on my story. Your support means so much.

This is Book 1 of the Getting There Series. The sequel to this book is called Holding On, and it has already been published on my profile.

Before you start reading this story, here are a few things you should keep in mind:

1. This is my first ever written work.

2. Constructive criticism is welcome. However, please be kind to me and to one another. If you see a grammar mistake, a missing plot hole, or just something that doesn't make sense to you, kindly point it out. I will address it all when I go back to edit, and I take reader feedback very seriously.

3. This story does contain MATURE content (i.e. explicit sexual scenes, vulgar language, etc.), and it is therefore intended for 18+. This is the only warning I will give. However, I am aware that I cannot prevent those younger from reading. So, maybe don't advertise you're underage in the comments😅

4. This is a FIRST DRAFT of the book, and it has NOT BEEN EDITED yet. I will at some point go back and edit any grammar mistakes or plot holes because there's bound to be plenty, so keep that in mind before reading any further. 

Please add this book to your library so you can be notified when a new chapter is published, and don't forget to follow me for general updates!

Lastly, do not plagiarize - like ever! It's not cute. 

That's all! Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk😎

Side Note: Don't forget to vote, vote, vote! Every vote help's with Wattpad's Algorithm :) Thank you in advance☺️

Copyright © 2020 whitegirl9. All rights reserved. No part of this work or any of its contents may be reproduced, coped, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author.

____________________________________________________________________