NOTHING NEW TO ME

alexa.

"i don't want to go to court." i tell calum, shaking my head immediately. "i don't want to see him."

"honey, i'll be there the entire time. he won't even get one inch close to you." calum grabbed my hand, "he wont be able to touch you as long as i'm alive."

i nodded a small nod as he pulled me in for a gentle hug, i put my head on his chest while his chin rested on top of mine.

"do you promise?"

"i promise."

he chuckled, kissing my forehead and pulling away. "let's get some dinner started yeah?"

i went to the kitchen behind him. i sat up on one of my counters and watched as he gathered food.

he came up to me and put his arms around my waist. i blushed internally and started screaming internally.

"hi darling." he grinned.

"hi."

he continued hugging me tightly before continuing to gather his things. i watched him carefully do it.

"i hate to be the bearer of bad news," he sighs. "but we've got to change ur cuts gauze."

i whined in response. did i want to clean them? no, hell no. did i know i had to? yeah.

i poured, seeing calum chuckle and his adam's apple move a little. oh lord have mercy.

"it wont hurt."

i gulped, "that is what they all say." i amuse.

we sat in silence for a little as he chopped up some lettuce and celery, working his fine ass hands.

"and. . ." he carried out, "we've got dinner tomorrow night."

"huh?"

"i'm taking you out tomorrow night." he grinned, but then his grin dropped. "unless of course you're not ready-"

"no!" i stopped him, "i would love to go to dinner with you!"

he gives me a goofy smile as he blushed. "perfect! uh, im almost done."

i hummed, swinging my legs off the counter and beginning to space out until he came up to me again.

"cmon, i'll carry you."

he carefully picked me up and brought me to my bathroom, and me on the counter again.

"i give you permission to squeeze my hand if it hurts, okay?" he said quietly.

i nodded as he carefully took off the gauze, which made me squeeze his hand tightly.

"hey- hey, it's okay baby."

twenty minutes later.

"i want you to know that i love you." calum said, rubbing my back as i laid in his arms. "and that i cherish every single moment with you."

as he continued to speak, i realized something.

i realized that i had the biggest fucking crush on calum hood.