fifty

THE AFTER PARTY ENDED UP BEING AT TYLER'S PLACE

His mansion was practically a big play place. The rapper literally had a trampoline in his house. Selene sat on the kitchen counter, an alcoholic beverage in her hand. Hell, she didn't even know what it was. Harry had made it for her. The singer stood beside her, his arm leaning on the counter. There wasn't a lot of people at the house yet considering that they were told to be there at 10pm and it was only 10:06pm.

Selene brought the liquid to her lips and slowly sipped on it. She didn't want to feel the burn that it left if she would've drunk it fast. Her eyes watched as Harry played with the rings on his fingers. She placed her hand in his hair— the singer turning his head to look at her.

"What's on your mind?" she asked.

"Earlier. The fan who asked about me," he muttered.

"Did I answer it good enough?" she questioned.

"Yeah, you didn't give us away but I don't think that you have to. I think they already know," he responded. Selene furrowed her eyebrows. She was confused onto what he was trying to get at. Was it going to effect them?

"And this means?" she whispered.

Harry's eyes widened. "I'm sorry for worrying you. I was just going to ask that hypothetically, if I was to get a question regarding us in a interview, would you be okay with me answering truthfully?"

Selene smiled. "I'm fine with it. I don't really have anything to hide."

Harry's dimples showed as he smiled. "Está bien, eso es genial/ Alright, that's cool," he said.

Selene tilted her head. "You've been learning spanish?"

"I have been for the past three months. Was that good?"

If Selene wasn't in front of people she would've kissed him right in a split second. He went out of his way to learn something for her.  It meant a lot to her. Probably more than he knew.

"I would've thought that you would say 'bueno, eso suena bien/well that sounds good' but it was really good Harry. What else can you say?"

Harry smirked. "Eres muy bonita y me gustaría besarte/ You are really pretty and I would like to kiss you."

"No está sucediendo delante de todo el mundo nena/ It is not happening in front of everyone," she responded, Harry throwing his head back.

"Your no fun," he muttered. "More accidental leaked pictures aren't fun either," she retorted. "Where did Mitch go?"

Harry's eyes moved away from Selene's face as he started to look around. They had just seen the older man five minutes earlier. Harry placed out his hand for Selene to get off of the counter. She gladly took it and hopped down; the guitarist making sure to not spill her beverage. The two went through the waves of people that were crowded together to find the lead guitarist jumping on the trampoline— his hair flying everywhere.