41

~Aurora's Pov~

"Beth!" I killed a couple of more walkers. She collapsed and we had walkers surrounding us, I was killing the ones getting too close to us. A car pulled up next to us and some people in cop uniforms started killing the walkers around us. I killed some more but then I noticed the people in the uniforms bent down to pick up Beth. "Leave her alone!" I said going after them quickly. "We're trying to help you!" One of them said as the other kept killing walkers too.

I felt a hand on my arm and I was suddenly pulled away. "What the- Let me go!" I yelled as the man pulled me away, running back towards the woods. "Thompson!" I heard a voice call out as I was being pulled away from the scene. "What the hell!" I yelled as a man dragged me. "Thompson!" I heard the voice faintly call out as we got deeper into the woods.

"Let me go!" I called out and pulled his arm down, falling purposefully, getting as low to the ground as possible, pulling him with me. I pulled out my knife and cut his arm. He groaned and looked back down at me. I kicked his knee causing him to scream again. "What the hell!" He yelled as he fell to the floor, holding his knee with one hand and his cut with the other hand groaning. "Shit! I'm trying to save you!" He said looking up at me. I stood up quickly and pulled out my machete. Pointing it at his face, "You just pulled me away from my friends! Where are they taking her!" I commanded holding my machete. "I'm not-"

"Where asshole!" I yelled and kicked his knee again, cutting him off. "Ah! Fuck- Alright! Alright!" He said and rested his head on the floor. "Shit." he groaned, holding his knee and arm. The car drove away, I don't know where they were taking her or even if Daryl made it out of the house. "Talk!" I said as my heart raced at the thought of being alone again. I just found them and I lost them already.

"A hospital- a hospital in town. Grady Memorial." He said looking at me, "They're gonna help her but you don't wanna be there." He said. I looked around, "Take me." I said. He scoffed, "No." he replied. "You take me or I kill you. Those are your only two options. I'm not ending up alone again." I said, feeling my heart race. "I left for a goddamn reason I'm not going back. You don't have the balls to kill me. You just said it. You're alone. You need someone to survive. That someone is me. You won't kill me." He said.

I kept looking at him, catching my breath, looking at him angrily. "Where's the hospital." I demanded, feeling a pressure in my chest once again. He kept looking at me, not answering. I kicked him again. "F- Stop kicking me! Holy- fuck!" "Where!" I repeated over his scream, feeling my eyes start to burn with tears.

I really didn't want to be alone. Not again. I won't make it, I need my people. "I will kill you if you don't tell me." I threatened. He looked at me and shook his head, "No you won't, you're emotionally driven. You can't do it. You would've done it by now." He said. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Take me to the damn hospital." I said not taking my eyes off him. "Without a car it's a 2 day trip. Now it'll be 3 days thanks to you fucking up my knee. " He said holding his knee. "Tell me where it is. I'll get there myself." I said looking at him on the floor. "If you go there, they won't let you leave. They'll help your friend. Let's just go." he said.

"Let's?" I asked shaking my head. "I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm going after my friends." I said. "You don't wanna be there!" He called out, "You don't know what I want or need. You don't know me." I said and put my knife away. He pushed himself up and held on to a tree, I shook my head and turned around only to be met by a walker inches from my face. I backed up quickly, about to swing my machete but a silenced gunshot went off. The walker fell back and I dropped my machete quickly. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at the man.

He pointed his gun at me as well. I took my safety off, ready to shoot but he put his safety on, dropping his guard. I looked at him as my heart raced again. "Drop it." I said. He kept looking at me, "Why would I do that." he said putting it in his holster. He pulled out a rag and leaned against the tree, pressing it against the cut I made on his arm.