42

~Aurora's Pov~

I killed another walker getting close to the man with my machete. "Oh- Shit." He said looking at my machete through the walker's head. I pulled the walker away from him and let it drop beside him, pulling my machete out the walker's head.

I looked at the guy and he looked at me too. "I'm Kaleb by the way." He said. I shook my head. "Don't care, we're even. Good luck." I said picking up my machete's holster from the floor. I started walking away from him, back towards the road where Beth was taken. "Wait- what?!" He asked pushing himself up again. Because of our arguing and screams, walkers came, a good amount of them too. We ended up fighting them off.

"That's it? You bust my knee and you leave me for dead?!" He exclaimed looking at me as I walked away from him. "You're a big boy, figure it out." I said not turning around. "I saved you!" He yelled. "I didn't ask to be saved!" I snapped back and turned around. I walked over to him again. "You pulled me from my friends! I'm alone because of you." I said getting angry again. "I'd rather be in that hospital with my friend rather than out here with you."

"I'll die. All we do is run out here and you know it. You busted my knee. I can't even walk." He said angry too. "Yeah? And whose fault is that? You should've thought things through. I don't care about you. I don't care what happens to you. I'm going to that hospital." I said and walked away from him again. "At least help me find some place to stay. That's all I'm asking for. I'll give you a map to the hospital if you help me." He offered. I stopped walking and turned back to see him holding his knife in his hands. "Show me the map." I demanded. I needed to know if he was lying or telling the truth. I needed that map. I didn't know where the hospital was, without it, it could take me days to find her.

He stuck his knife in the tree and reached in his pocket, pulling out a map. He showed it to me. I walked over to him, about to take it but he put it away quickly. "Not so fast. Shelter first. Map comes after." He said. I sighed annoyed and angry. "Stay here." I said and turned around. "What the hell kid-"

"You said it. We end up running either way. I need to go check the damn house I was staying at with my friends to see if the walkers are gone. You have a gun. Use it." I said and started heading back to the house.

I just hope Daryl made it out.. I was scared that if I went in and searched, I'd find his body.

>>Oliver's Pov<<

I felt a hand on my back and I looked over to see Maggie looking at me. "You alright?" She asked moving some hair out of my face. I nodded, "Yeah." I responded. "What were you thinkin' about?" She asked, pulling her arm away from me. I shook my head, "Aurora?" She asked softly. I looked away from her after a few seconds, Watching everyone eat. We saved a priest and he was letting us stay here at his church. Don't know how long it'll last but for now we're making the best of it. Rick and a few others went out and they found some food, we were celebrating right now after the shitty days we just had.

"Yeah." I said and looked down at my lap. "And Beth." I said. Maggie nodded and scooted closer to me. "You heard Daryl.. They made it out of that place together. Don't give up hope." She said rubbing my back a bit. I looked back up, looking at Rick holding Judith. I sighed and shook my head looking back at her. "Yeah.." I said softly. She kept looking at me and gave me a soft smile, "Does Rick know about y'all?" She asked. I scoffed smiling a bit, "No.. I don't think it's the best time to bring it up either way Mags.." I said looking at her. "Carl and Daryl know," She said with a small laugh, "Yeah I figured.." I said shaking my head and looking back down.

I sighed slightly again through my nose, I made it out with Glenn. We went back looking for Maggie but we couldn't find her, He got knocked because of one of the explosions. I stayed with him until he woke up and we left the prison together, running into Abraham, Rosita, Eugene and Tara in the process. "I have uh-" I said and reached in my pocket. "I went to her room.. To see if there was anything of hers that she forgot.. Or didn't want to leave behind." I said, reaching into my pocket. I pulled out a necklace she wore, it had her initial on it.

"I think Rick got it for 'er.." I handed it to her. She took it and looked at it. She nodded, "You should give it to him.. I'm sure he'd want it.." She said softly and handed it back to me. I grabbed it and nodded, standing up. She gave me a small smile and held my hand, giving it a small squeeze. We pulled away and I walked over to Rick and Carl.

"Mr. Grimes.." I said looking at him. He gave me a small nod, handing Judith to Carl. He stood up and walked away from us. I held my hand out towards him with her necklace in my hand. He looked at it and hesitantly reached out for it, "It was in her room.. I-" I scratched the back of my neck nervously, regretting my choice of words. This was her father I was talking to. "- I went to check.. If she was- there or if I found somethin-" "Thank you." He cut me off, looking down at the necklace in his hand.

He gave me a small nod and I returned it, putting my hands back in my pockets. He walked away from me, looking at the necklace. I looked back at Maggie and she gave me a soft approving smile.

Word Count:1063

A/N 1: Guys idk if i'm gonna make Beth and Rory meet up at the hospital. As much i want it to happen i'm not sure where i'd place her yk? :((

A/N 2:OH GOD I WAS JUST THINKING OF CARL- AND RICK- THE BRIDGE- RORY- AHHHH IK WE'RE NOT CLOSE BUT DAMN IT MY HEART ACHES FOR HER ALREADYYYYY