♡ 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 ♡

𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬1

𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
1.4

"Rusty my ass," Tanaka mumbled, looking at the place where the ball had smashed into the floor just seconds ago. 

"Woah," Nishinoya breathed out, a new look of determination growing in eyes. A new opponent always would spark some sort of tenacity. He turned to face her, who was smiling triumphantly as Daichi praised her. "She's so cool,"

Suga had a pleasant smile, "You can say that again,"

Next time (Y/N) served, they were prepared. Noya, being the amazing libero he was, managed to send it flying into the air, though it was a little off due to the sheer force of (Y/N)'s serve.

Suga quickly ran under the ball, arching his back as he glanced behind him. His fingertips touched the tip of the leather, quickly aiming and tossing it to his ace.

Asahi leapt into the air, arm raised high as he brought it down to ball that was sent to him. He was almost positive he would get the point, the set being quite perfect and all (stan suga or else :) yet the small pair of fingers that had entered his line of vision said otherwise.

(ok y'all i know she was just serving but i need her to show off her skills ✋😌)

Hesitation always messed up everything, so Asahi spiked down the ball without a second thought. He didn't expect to be met with bright, yet somehow eerily menacing, (E/C) eyes. 

(Y/N)'s fingers grazed the ball, "One-touch!" She yelled, quickly landing on the floor. Asahi was stunned and he found that he couldn't rip his gaze off her. One moment, he had a clear view of the other side of the net, and the next, a pair of hands blocked the way. The only disadvantage she had was her height. Unlike with Date Tech, though, he didn't feel defeated. No, he somehow felt more... alive. 

She shot him an apologetic smile before switching her attention back onto the match, leaving Asahi standing there, startled out of his mind.

Daichi received the ball, thankfully easy because of the height that (Y/N) gave the volleyball. The ball then headed over to Kageyama, his blueberry eyes locked onto it. Both Hinata and Kageyama were eager to show-off, especially now that (Y/N) showed them her skills. They needed to reciprocate that awe. 

Normally, they wouldn't do their quick this early in the game, but desperate for the attention for the pretty Ukai, they decided now was the right time. Almost like they spoke telepathically (it's the kagehina power 😤) they both prepared for their quick. 

Hinata ran forwards, using all of his might to send himself into the air, side glancing Kageyama as he practically flew towards the net. Kageyama tossed the ball to him, the newfound conviction causing him to somehow set with even better accuracy than before. 

In a blink, the ball came in contact with Hinata's hand and was smashed down onto the other side of the court, the noise echoing across the gym. 

This was nothing new to most of the team, but they were all waiting for (Y/N)'s reaction.