Chapter 16

Fitz came running back into the room.

"Someone just...em...."

"Walked? Stole? Killed?"

"Go back one"

"Stole?"

"Yes! Someone stole the...em....the...the research Simmons and I were working on!"

I scanned through my head to think who came in the room, "Someone called Ty came in here..."

"That's him." Said a voice from the corner. We all turned and looked at the shadow in the corner. They started to walk towards us, "I know..." They paused to think, "I knew him."

"Romanoff?" I say shocked as I sit up in my bed.

"Wolfe?" She says back, "How've you been keeping?" She asked.

"Not to bad." I reply. I was about to say that I was on Coulson's team but then I realised that she thinks he's dead, "What about you?"

"Good."

"Ok! Can we just concentrate on finding this...em...this research as quickly as possible!" Fitz hurried us, "It was really important!"

"Ok Fitz! We get the point!" I said but Fitz started to wreck the place. He was throwing things on the ground. Romanoff had to try and hold him back. I grabbed his shoulders gently and started to talk to him, "Fitz! You need to concentrate here, ok?" He didn't reply. He just looked at the ground, "Fitz?" I said softly. I signalled at Romanoff to let him go.

"Ok." He said quietly.

"What happened in here!" Jemma said as she came into the room. Romanoff and I both looked at Fitz, "Oh no Fitz..." She said as she looked around her, "Fitz. You know you have to try and control it, remember?"

"Yea." He mumbled.

"What was that?" She said to him.

"Yes." He said louder.

"Good. Now explain what happened." She says to him.

"The drive with all of our em...research is gone!" He shouted at Simmons.

"Ok. Do we know who took it?" She asked him softly and calmly.

"Yes. Romanoff...em...knows." He said and looked at her.

"His name is Ty. He's a trained HYDRA agent and assassin. He worked with me for a bit before he left with them during the takeover." She explained.

"Oh..." Simmons replied.

"We need to stop him now. We don't know if he could still be in the building." I said. I rang Coulson.

"Hello."

"Coulson. We have a red alert in Westminster. The trained HYDRA assassin, Ty, was here. We need to go to the lockdown protocol, but only with your permission." I explained to him.

"No...Not him." He said, sounding shocked.

"Wait... You know him?"

"Yes. He was one of my best trained ️Agents. He was a specialist, like Grant. They trained together for a while before he just, well, disappeared."

"So, do we have your permission?" There was nothing on the other end of the line, only heavy breathing, "Sir? You still there?"

"You have my permission." He said. Then the line went dead. I nodded to Romanoff. She got to hit the big, red button that I've been wanting to hit for years! I was so annoyed!!!! Keep came Willow and carry on with the story. Anyway... Sorry. Let's just go to the next chapter.