Chapter 12

Days pass slowly. Ever since Malfoy left to go home 4 days ago, I haven't fully decided what to do with my time. I have tried to keep things friendly with Cormac now that Malfoy and I have gotten closer. I usually eat with him and sometimes sit with him in the common room until bedtime.

I didn't realize how much time I spent with Malfoy over break until he left. Part of me feels like I miss him, although the other part of me is screaming "Don't think like that".

I head to the library after lunch to find some books to read to take up the rest of my day. I find a quiet table in the back and stick my head in a random book. I look up from the text to see the same table Malfoy and I used to study at. Thoughts flood my mind of the night I came here with my top unbuttoned and my skirt hiked up to prove a point to Malfoy. I feel my lips turn up in a smile at the thought of his face when he saw me.

After a couple hours in the library I head to the Great Hall for dinner. As I walk down the corridors I see ice blonde hair in the corner of my eyes. I turn to see a small glimpse of Malfoy walk down the stairs. He's back?

I race down the stairs to find him. I pass the other students in a hurry to see where he is heading. I wonder how long he has been here?

I see him head towards the dungeons and I finally get close enough to where I can yell to him .

"Malfoy!" I raise my voice to him down the corridor.

Malfoy keeps walking at a fast pace. Why is he ignoring me? I continue to follow him up the stairs and to the hallway where his room is. I can't catch up to him to where I will be alone with him but I can guess where he is going. I stand outside of his room and knock lightly.

No answer.

"Malfoy?"

No answer.

"Malf-"

The door suddenly opens and I see Malfoy looking down at me. He grabs my arms and throws me inside his room with a strong force.

"Excuse me!" I say annoyed that he is rough housing with me.

I examine Malfoy to see his tie undone and hair messed up. His shirt is untucked and he overall looks disheveled. His vein on his forehead is pulsing and his eyes glossy and red.

"Malfoy what- are you alright?" I ask a little worried.

He doesn't answer me. He grabs me in and starts to try and kiss me. It's not like other times. This time is aggressive and as if he is trying to make something happen that's not going to.

"Malfoy? What is going on?" I ask him in a hurry as I push him away from me.

"I want to fuck you. Right now." He says pulling me back in with a kiss. This time I can taste the Firewhiskey on his lips.

"Malfoy are you drunk?" I ask annoyed with him as I, yet again, push him off me.

"Why does it fucking matter?" he says with his brows pushed in and nose scrunched.

"Why are you acting like this? What happened? Is it something with your family?" I ask him with concern.

"Fuck off Lancing. Are we going to fuck or no?" He says looking at me crossing his arms.

"First of all, don't tell me to 'fuck off' when I'm trying to help you? Second, no, we are not going to fuck Malfoy." I say with anger behind my voice. What is going on? Why is he getting drunk by himself? Why is he trying to sleep with me right now? I have many questions flooding my mind and I know he won't answer any of them tonight.