Chapter 15

You look at yourself in the mirror, seeing your bruised up face and neck from the fire. Remembering every detail of what happened, .. Why it happened. You shake your head and looked into your eyes 'What am I gonna say to him..' You think remembering you are meeting Shota soon. All the memories flooding through your mind, the sirens.. The smoke.. The yelling.. And the slow darkness surrounding you.

You take a deep breath in and sighed shaking your head and ruffling your hair a little. You walk out the room using the walls to keep you steady, you walk down stairs to see Hizashi on the couch watching the news "Your like an old man-" you say walking past him "Hey I'm not that old your 1 year younger than me!!" He yells without using his quirk. "I know but why the news-" you say shaking your head. "What do you want me to watch? Cartoons!?" He says chuckling "If i wake up with cartoons on in the morning, hey I'm not complaining-" you say looking away "Of course- Imma put on blues clues for you in the morning" he says rolling his eyes "Hey blues clues was the best Cartoon fight me!!" You say sticking your tongue out.

He laughs loudly as you chuckle, "Wanna get going?" He says his smile still somewhat on his face. "Yeah.. Lets get going" you say nodding walking out the door with Hizashi once you grabbed all of your things. You got into the car amd stared out the window silently as Hizashi looks at you with soft eyes, "You sure you wanna do this Y/N?" You continue to look at the window giving him a slight yes as you guys drove off.

The ride was silent as you guys listen to music and looked at your surroundings, once you got to Aizawa's house you stared quietly questioning if you really should go in there. You sighed amd got out of the car slowly convincing yourself this is for the best, Hizashi following right behind you. You walked up to the door and stood there, after a few seconds you knocked 3 times. Shota answered the door his eyes softening once he saw your bruised skin and bandages. "Been a while huh?" You say with a small smile. He nods letting you and Hizashi in, "Make yourself comfortable"

You seat yourself on the couch next to Hizashi as he lightly grabs your thigh noticing your nervousness. You sighed and nodded slowing down your breathing. Shota sat on the other couch across from you and sighed, "I'm sorry. You wouldn't have been injured if i wasn't being selfish or jealous, you could have been killed in the fire that day and it would have been all my fault." He said bluntly making the memories flood back to you.

Yet you remember the fear in his eyes the moment before you passed out that day,  he looked terrified. "Don't worry, its okay and i lived to see another day" you say smiling softly as he sighs in relief. "Love makes us do stupid things.. I know that. I don't blame you for that day" you say looking down "Well thank you.. I'm sorry to you too Hizashi I can't describe how sorry I am for being a absolute jerk.." He said looking into Hizashi's eyes.

Hizashi seemed like he didn't know how to feel, mad or forgive him. "Don't worry about it" he said sternly making Shota flinch a little. The Tv background behind you caught your attention as you listen. "How has everything been going?" Shota asked "Pretty well, got a job the day i got out of the hospital-" you at laughing. Hizashi chuckled a little "She also snapped at a girl there too" you proudly nodded your head as Shota laughed a little.  Shota got a call at that moment and he answered "Yes?..." He said putting the phone to his ear "Wait right now!?" He said getting up "Im on my way!" He said getting up quickly "Hizashi off your ass we have to go!" He said getting his scarf on you panicked as you begin to hear the TV more clearly "A fire has started in a store near ####### trapping the owner inside" You shot up quickly and ran out the door. That place was not far away and you remember exactly who worked there..

  Rose frowned "Hes a human catipliller that sleeps all day I wouldn't call that human interaction its just you hanging out with a sleepy insect" Rose finished laughing.

     Rose. The old woman who looked after you a lot and made sure you were okay. The only person in your life who you had looked up to. She.. Was the one who was trapped in the fire. Hizashi and Shota yelled at to you rushing out after you "I have to save her!" You yell running faster. You could hear sirens and yelling in the distance. You were getting close, as your heart beat faster you could smell the smoke growing stronger and the yelling filling your head.

That day you almost died is it going to repeat?.. Were you really about to risk it again? After nearly getting by the first time? Are you really about to risk your life to save another once again?.. Of course you are. She was your childhood and you couldn't just let her slip away so easily! 

As you saw the fire.. You knew someone wasn't going to make it out alive.
-----------------------
HOLY SHIT IM ALIVE WOAHHHHHHHHH
Anyway Hello my lovely readers~ I am back and have brought ideas! By the time you are reading this im finishing the next chapter so be sure to look for that! I love y'all and thank you for all the support i can't believe all the love i have gotten I always love seeing your reactions im the comments they make me laugh so much 😂 Also i stead of simping for a 32 year old blonde man I'm now simping for a 27 year old clown 😀✋.. My Hisoka obsession is bad ngl- anyway Bye bye my lovely readers~!!!