🍋Daddy🍋 |Jealous!Shalnark x Reader|

And once again I'm writing this at 2 in the morning on a friday night. I have so much school work to do but this is WAY better and funnier to do.

Thank you for requested: AshLynxOfficial and _novachan12

This chapter includes: Lemon!

Contains: daddy kink, edging, swearing, sex

~3rd person POV~

Today was one of the troupes days off and they decided to spend it at the beach! It was of course a hidden beach since the tattoos they had would call them right out.

You were currently playing volleyball with Machi on your team and Shizuku and Pakunoda on the other. With the guys just watching it doing whatever they were doing.

You looked to the sidelines and saw some of the your boyfriend Shalnark, feitan, phinks, and Chrollo watching you four.

Everyone was in their swimsuits including you who were wearing a cute f/c bikini.

By accident Shizuku hit the ball to hard making it go straight into the water. You ran out to get it since you were the closest.

~Shalnarks POV~

The guys and I were casually just watching the game of volleyball. My princess and Machi were wins so far when Shizuku hit the ball to hard causing Y/n to go get it.

My eyes were fixed on her and most of the guys were too. Y/n is a stunning girl and I didnt mind if people see her so that's why I'm wondering why I'm feeling so weird like I dont want them seeing her at all.

I noticed Y/n bent over to pick up kinda showing her nice ass. I blush slightly at this and I turn to see if the guys saw this and sadly they did..

Phinks was practically drooling, Feitan wasn't even trying to hide the fact he was starring, and boss was doing his best to try not to looks which he was failing.

The three slightly pissed me off but I just tried to ignore it. Y/n got back to the girls and they proceeded on with their game.

~

It currently night time and we were camping out in the forest. I was sitting holding my princess hand by the fire as she rested her head on my shoulder.

'Finally.. our little peaceful moment' I thought to myself. That's when boss stood up. "We totally forgot to get the waters from the car" he said. Someone showed up at the secluded beach we were at making us flee. I guess we just forgot to get them and the car was parked at the end of the trail we were on.

"Y/n will you please accompany me with getting the waters?" he asked. I dont know why but I got that annoyed feeling again with a slight feeling if envy mixed in.

We can't really deny our boss's requests so she told me she'd be right back and left with Chrollo.

It had taken a bit for them to come back and when they did they had all the drinks. Y/n bent over to place them on the ground giving everyone a good view by accident.

I could fell anger start to fill me as the guys stared at her. But quickly tried to keep my composer when she sat back down next to me. "Welcome back princess!" I said trying to sound cheerful. She simply smiled taking my hand.

~

A few more hours has passed. Y/n and I are getting ready for bed in our shared tent. Most of the troupe was asleep already besides phinks and Chrollo.