𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

Pairing: Tubbo + Reader, reference to Wilbur x Reader
Warnings: Mentions of death, blood, injury
Pronouns: They/them

----------

(Y/n) exhaled deeply, kicking their feet by the bench that hung over the cliff, staring over the view of L'Manberg. It was a beautiful sight, it was a shame that it was sort of hazed due to the blur in (Y/n)'s shining eyes. The rain tricked down slowly from the clouds, tapping against their shoulders and the top of their hair which had already been dampened by the pouring weather. They let the water flow nonchalantly down their skin, it was as if they didn't even realise that it was raining, so engulfed by the view of nothingness that shone in their iris.

Their L'Manbergian coat was abandoned and tossed to the side of the bench, as well as their hat, so it was no wonder that the rain had affected them so greatly. They were left in a set of netherite boots, their bottoms and their white buttoned-shirt that were stained with damp patches from the water. Their tie, which had already seen to be wrinkled and ripped, was loosened against the collar of their shirt to help them breathe through these trying times.

"(Y/n)?" A voice sounded out into their ears, causing them to perk themselves up. (Y/n)'s eyes flickered when they heard that familiar tone. Their heart practically skipped a beat as they turned to their left to see who had said that.

"Tubbo." They muttered beneath their breath. "Tubbo, what are you doing here?" They immediately asked, rotating their full body to face their best friend, trying not to tear up just at the sight of him. Their hands were held to their side to steady themself, squinting their eyes to see if the image was real or if they were just imagining things.

"I..." He coughed. "I had to come see you." He tightly clutched his chest, but (Y/n) was still able to see the blood that seeped out of his shirt. His hand was rested firmly on top of a wound that was pouring with his own blood, he tried his best to cover the red; it was difficult to miss.

"You're... You're bleeding." They gasped, moving forward to help him, but he quickly swatted their hands away to push them back slightly. Their knuckles clenched into awkward fists as they moved themself back when Tubbo had ordered them to do so.

"I'm fine, (Y/n)..! It's all good." He murmured through a painful smile.

"You don't look good..." They continued to stare down at the wound, but his flourished hands constantly brought their view back up to his eyes.

"Trust me," he coughed once more into his sleeve, taking a seat on the bench beside them. "I'm okay."

(Y/n) moved up a little bit more in their seat to give him some space to sit down. He eagerly took the spot and collapsed into the wooden chair, his back pressing against the rest whilst heaving a heavy sigh to relieve the pain that he was feeling. He was still holding tightly onto his shirt, his flesh doing its best to seal the wound. And, at that point, it did look like it was somewhat working, but no matter how desolately he tried to plug the slash, tiny drops still seemed to trickle out.

"I... I didn't expect to see you back here." (Y/n)'s smile wavered as they turned to look back down at their feet, their eyes flickering. They didn't want to keep staring at his injury.

"What, in L'Manberg?" He questioned.

"I mean... At all." They sighed, their shoulders relaxing as they did so.

"What do you mean?" Tubbo tilted his head, slightly confused at what they could mean.

"I just... I thought Schlatt got Technoblade to 'take care' of you..." They held up their damp sleeve towards their cheeks, letting their tears soak into the already wet cloth. "I thought that it had been done."