199

"Confringo!" George shouted and a death eater was blasted through the air. He grabbed my hand again and carefully we made our way through the castle. We were both terrified that we were gonna lose each other. We had already lost so terrified was the right feeling to have right now.

The corridors were ruined. It wasn't recognisable at all. Dust was filling the air so it was also kinda hard to see anything from a distance. Dead bodies were lying on the floor and I hadn't seen Sebastian for a while so I was scared I would find him.

We ended up in the Great Hall were everyone were fighting. Deanne though, Deanne was protecting Fred's body and Benjamins even though it wasn't her cousin. Just like King, she hadn't had a proper relationship to him, due to the fact that they aren't related and there he was. Sebastian. He was shielding Deanne, making sure no one could hurt her while she protected the bodies.

He was alive. Thank fucking god.

"Not my daughter you bitch!"

At the sound of Molly, I looked around until I saw her where the benches had been put. She was on a table along with Bellatrix who laughed. Though she stopped when Molly fired against her. She fired back and Molly stumbled backwards while protecting herself.

Bellatrix laughed again but then Molly sent a strike of spells towards her, including a spell that turned her into rock and one last spell had Bellatrix flying into a million pieces which faded away in the air.

Suddenly I was being pulled behind George, snapping me back to reality. He blasted someone who had been about to kill me and as someone came running towards me, I blasted her through the room as well.

Everything was happening so fast. Everyone were either dying or hurt. Though it was mostly death eaters that died, other people did as well. George was right behind me. We were back to back so we could protect ourselves while also protecting each other.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a blue flash coming straight towards George from the side and that got my attention quicker than anything else. I stepped in front of the spell that was being fired and shielded myself as it was now coming towards me. I located the person who sent it. Fucking Amycus Carrow.

This was going to be good. I stepped forwards and sent the fire spell towards him but he shielded himself, though I continued. I sent incendio over and over again before I decided to shift to Confringo and when he kept shielding himself and it didn't work, I used Expulso. It looked like he hadn't seen that coming as he forgot to shield himself and was roughly blasted into the wall.

"Sectumsempra." I muttered under my breath, wand pointed at Amycus. His skin started being filled with bloody slashes and he gasped for air as he laid on the ground. No one was going to have the time to undo it which was why I used it. And who would undo it? His sister wasn't here.

I felt George grab my hand as he pulled me with him but as soon as we reached the doors to exit the Great Hall, we saw Neville cut Nagini in half as Nagini was about to attack Ron and Hermione. He was holding her, trying to protect her but then Nagini died and suddenly everything stopped as the darkness from the snake rose to the sky.

A blast came from outside and I let go of George's hand to run out to where we stood when we thought Harry had been killed. There he stood, Harry Potter, in the middle of fighting Voldemort. Both had casted spells that met on the middle but now that Nagini was dead, Voldemort was weak. As the elder wand failed him, Harry disarmed him and the wand flew into the air and landed in his own hand.

George came up by my side, followed by Neville, Ron and Hermione. Voldemort fell to his knees and his body started dissolving into small pieces that rose to the sky. It only took minutes and then he was completely gone.

It was over. It was all over and we had won the war.

See, Freddie? We won...

I stepped down onto one of the steps, my eyes scanning the area before I noticed the sun that was up again. 

A day we will all remember...

May 2nd 1998

-

Fuuuck I'm crying ;(