TWENTY EIGHT

I had him bent over the bathroom counter, my cock in between his firm ass cheeks while Fiore stared with darkened eyes and her lip in between her teeth.

I ran my palm over Gianni's back and stared at him through the mirror. His lips parted and he was staring at Wura with a cautious look in his eyes.

The silence in the bathroom was scorching.

Flaming hot.

I trailed kisses down his spine, memories emerged in my head as he inhaled deeply, gripping the edge of the counter tighter.

"Please" he whispered as my hands slid up to his hard nipples. I flicked my index fingers over the hard buds and he pushed against me, clearly hungering for more than just subtle touches.

I glanced at Wura who was now biting her lip harder. I eyed her thick thighs and then her nipples threateningly poke holes through her tank top.

"See something you like, Fiore?" I called and she nodded with wide eyes, looking from me to Gianni who probably wasn't sure if she would get uncomfortable seeing him get fucked.

I inched my finger back and forth before sliding my fingers into the band of his boxer shorts. The angel hesitated but she gulped before walking towards us. Gianni froze and refused to meet her gaze, causing me to smirk.

Was he ashamed?

I cupped her face, running my thumb over her chin while she leaned into my touch, nuzzling her nose in my palm.

My cock was threatening to rip through my underwear and to relieve myself of the heavy pressure, I slid my cock in between his ass -back and forth.

"We're gonna put on a show for you...you want that, Fiore?" I tilted my head at her, still running my thumb over her face and she nodded, looking at Gianni through the mirror.

"Words, Fiore"

"Y-Yes daddy" she stuttered and I smirked. I pulled away from Gianni and swept her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I let out a groan when my cock rubbed against her pussy sheathed by a piece of cotton. It was a reminder that we were only so close to getting a taste of nirvana.

I gripped her ass and placed her on the counter. Her dainty and soft hands cupped my face as she initiated a kiss. A soft -yet fulfilling kiss. Gianni's hands moved over mine on her high and she whimpered, certainly from the overwhelming touches, unsure of which to focus on.

Gianni's lips ran along my neck and I nipped on her bottom lip, feeling so close to being overwhelmed.

We had shared a woman before -more times than once but this time, it was different.

Of course, it was different. The sizzling impact of her gaze. The delight and thrill in those doe-like eyes.

I pulled back and Gianni claimed her lips. I wasn't one to watch but fuck, my cock throbbed so hard watching their tongues dance an unfamiliar dance.

The kiss oozed with hunger and desire.

Fiore's innocence peeked through the kiss and Gianni's hands gripped her thighs, inching closer and closer to her inner thighs.

Their eyes were closed and I pulled my underwear off, kicking it to the side with impatience.

I stroked my cock, smearing precum around the tip of my sensitive cock.

"Fanculo" I whispered, rubbing my thumb over the slit of my cock. I walked towards the shelves and pulled it open, grabbing a bottle of lube.

Fiore's shirt had come off and his hands were cupping her brown delicious mounds softly, sounds of delight coming from both of them. Her fingers combed though his hair and gripped the roots tight at intervals.

I approached Gianni and pulled his underwear off, hands shaking slightly.

It had been so long.

He froze slightly but relaxed when I ran my palm along his spine.

"Calmati, bambino" I whispered reassuringly and he nodded.

I glanced at Fiore who was already staring at me. I stared at her as I squirted some lube unto my fingers and slowly pushed into his puckered and tight hole.

"Fuck" he whispered but Fiore cupped his face like he was in pain and nipped on his bottom lip.

My cock ached so bad. At this point, it felt like torture. The fact that I hadn't buried my cock in either of them at this point was almost unimaginable.

"Relax" I whispered, nipping on his ear lobe. I needed to stretch him to accommodate my cock. I knew Gianni had sexual partners -females but never males.

He grunted against her lips and pulled back as I parted my ring and middle finger inside him, sliding in and out, careful not to his his sensitive spot.

"Shit" i slid my fingers out of his ass and stared at Fiore who was looking into Gianni's eyes like she could feel all that he felt.

I smirked to myself and grabbed the bottle of lube, squirting some of it on my cock.
I stroked my hardening cock and slid my cock into his ass, slowly at first until I was done being a 'gentleman'.

"Dammit" he cursed and my eyes snapped shut as his walls wrapped around my cock, taking me just the way I liked.

Deep.

I gripped his waist and pulled out, cupping his thighs. His body was delectable.

He had his face buried in the crook of her neck while she watched my cock slide inch by inch into his ass. I threw my head back, thrusting deep into him. He cursed again, pulling her close while I pounded in and out of him.

"Oh fuck, Tino" he let out in a heavy grunt, fingers digging into her thighs.

The bliss and pleasure was inexplainable. Beads of perspiration formed on his back.

"Dio, Gianni." I clenched my jaw. The sounds of our skins slapping filled the silence followed by his grunts and then mine.

Her threw his ass back, meeting my thrusts. Fiore began to moan, her legs parted and I smirked at her, still making love to Gianni who had his fingers deep inside her.

"Yeah" she whispered, probably to something Gianni had said to her. I was overwhelmed by the pleasure I felt.

She slid her hands to his shoulders, eyes shut and head thrown back in pure unadulterated pleasure.

She was perfection.

Staring at her as I slammed hard into Gianni, I could feel my orgasm push through.

"I'm gonna cum. Fuck" Gianni cried out in and I could feel his legs shake.

"Good" I clenched my jaw, slamming harder into him and watching the flower quickly approach her orgasm. I could feel my own piece of nirvana push through.
She let out a scream, nails digging into Gianni's back as her body shook rigidly.

"F-fuck! Ugh" Gianni's grunts weren't so quiet and I snapped my eyes shut, fingers digging into his hips as I came deep in him.

My teeth sank into my bottom lip and I could feel his hips thrust forward as we both came hard.

I wasn't sure of how long it was. I had my arms around him and my face resting on his back. His head was clearly resting on Fiore's thigh while she combed her fingers through my hair.

I smiled to myself, letting out a satisfied groan.

Hello, my babies! How are y'all doing? Stay safe, okay?

2020 isn't playing with us.

Over 1.2k words of smut...I deserve a kiss. 🌚

Anyways, enjoy. This chapter took me two days to write. I do like this chapter...cause no one is left out...I guess.

No cliffhangers this time😂 I swear, I don't usually do that on purpose.
I love y'all!
-Aduke🌹