Truth or Dare - 11

Wanda looked flustered as Vision took a seat on the armchair next to her. 

Her cheeks were red and she didn't meet anyone's gaze, just kept her eyes on the bottle in the middle of all of them. 

She reached out and made a small flick of her wrist, and the bottle started spinning. 

When it slowed down, it landed on Thor, who was practically jumping up and down in his seat with excitement. 

"Truth or dare?" Wanda asked the god of thunder. "I choose dare!" the god of thunder bellowed. Wanda smiled evilly and Thor paled, eyes full of fear. "I dare you to not use lightning for a week." 

A gasp could be heard from Thor, and a thud on the ground. 

He had passed out! No one made an effort to help him, though, not even Bruce! "I'll spin," he offered. 

It landed on Natasha. "Truth or dare?" Bruce asked. "Dare," Natasha answered. Bruce was about to say something but Tony cut him off. "You and Clint kiss!" 

"Clintasha!" Clint squealed, stars in his eyes (no, seriously).  "Clint, you big fan girl," Sam teased. "What?" Natasha asked, frowning. "That," Sam said, jerking a thumb at Clint. "Is what your boyfriend is."

"He's not my boyfr-" Natasha started to say but everyone rolled their eyes. 

The assassin cupped Clint's head in her hands and pulled him in for a kiss. Clint grinned and the two kissed. "This is taking longer than expected," Bucky murmured to Steve who gave him a slap.

The two pulled away and the door opened, and Peter Parker walked out. 

"Mr. Stark, I was just wondering if we could just-" he froze after noticing the people in the room. "Oh, hey." He gave a small wave, looking embarrassed. 

Tony stood up and walked to Peter. "Hey, kid, now's not a good time." 

Peter nodded after blinking. "I can see that." His eyes widened. "Can I play? I do it with my friends all the time." The avengers were about to say yes, when Tony yelled, "YOU WHAT?!"

"God, he's such a dad," Clint muttered to Natasha who nodded, smirking.

Peter nodded. "Okay, then, I'll go see May. Bye everyone!" He waved before hurrying out. "You're such a dad!" Clint jeered. 

"I'm not," Tony protested. Everyone raised their eyebrows. "FRIDAY, would you say that Peter and Tony are pretty much father and son?" Natasha asked the AI. 

"Mr. Stark has forbidden me to answer questions like this, but I will override protocol just this once. Answering your question, Mrs. Barton -" Tony smirked at that, causing Natasha to turn red. "-yes, Mr. Parker and Mr. Stark are very much like father and son."

Natasha laughed, red still not diminishing from her cheeks, and Tony returned to his seat. "Let's just continue with the game."

---

Hi again y'all!

Hope you liked that chapter after me not updating for a week or so! Sorry about that! 

If you have any requests or ideas for upcoming truths or dares tell me any way you want and I will happily use them! :D also, I need more ideas so please give me any cause I will happily use them!

Also, a question: should I add more characters permanently (like Peter Parker and Stephen Strange, or any other, just tell me in the comments or PM me) or should I keep the crowd we have currently? 

I forgot to say this earlier but thank you all so much for 2.5k views! I was so happy when I saw it this morning!

Thanks,

Daughter of Athena