part 11

It was a peaceful night.Well it supposed to be.

"THAT'S MINE CANNIBAL BITCH!"

"NO IT'S MINE MR.KISS ASS"

The Kim mansion was filled with the bickering and shoutings of the two youngers.

Apparently,both of them were fighting over the new pair of socks which was on the couch.Both of them were in needed for new socks.

Everyone rushed to the living room hearing the bickering. Well it is not a small bickering.Jungkook's whole shirt was ripped because of Deoksim's pulling.Deoksim had a small cut on her cheek because of Jungkook's nails and same goes for Jungkook's face.

Jungkook was pulling her hair while Deoksim was pulling his hair.They had been fighting for the socks for a quiet long time but no one noticed earlier since everyone was busy preparing a dinner for some guests.

"Deoksim-ah!let him go!"Her mother yelled in horror.

"Tell him to let go first!"

"Jungkook let her go!"Mr.Kim also shouted.

Jungkook pulled even more.

"No!Tell her to let go first!"

"Deoksim!"Mrs.Kim warned.

She whined.She slowly let him go but she made sure to take the socks on the ground quickly.

Jungkook's eyes went wide and charged towards her.

Deoksim quickly fell on the floor and curled into a ball hiding the socks.

"Yah!Give it to me!"Jungkook also crouched down and tried to take the socks.

Just then they all heard someone clearing their throat.They all looked towards the door way to see their guests had already arrived.Deoksim could only see the elder couple.But there was another person.A boy.But he was covered because of Jungkook.

"Oh my!I'm so sorry Mr.Lee."Mr.Kim apologized quickly for the unexpected scene they had to see."Kids were just playing around and got into a small bickering"

Jungkook stood up while trying to cover his ripped shirt and stepped away.Deoksim slowly made her position into a sitting position and looked at the boy who was already looking at her with a curious look.

One word.

Handsome.

Two words.

Godly handsome.

Deoksim couldn't take her eyes away from the boy.The boys curious eyes turned to a worried look seeing her all messy.

Deoksim's daze was cut off by her mother.She quickly made Deoksim stand on her feet and looked at the guests apologetically.

"Sweeties,go to your rooms and get clean up.hm?"she mumbled to both Jungkook and Deoksim.

Both of them obeyed and left not wanting to be more embarrassed.

But Deoksim looked back at the boy.He also looked at her and sent her a charming smile fluttering Deoksim's little heart.Deoksim wasn't sure if she should smile back or not.The society was still new to her.She is still learning how to behave because she wasn't raised in a normal society before.

Deoksim looked away quickly feeling shy.

When they were passing Yoongi's room,Yoongi came out with a  sleepy face.He looked at the two maknaes with a confused look.His gaze then went to the socks in Deoksim's hands.

"What are you doing with my socks?"

Both Jungkook and Deoksim were dumbfounded.