My Stories

After rising from the slums of the Great Depression and becoming one of the most recognised musicians in London, Rosemary Hughes is finally at peace

Until a famous musician is murdered and she receives a note saying she's next.

Suddenly Rosemary is thrust into protection, being assigned a guard by the name of Bryce Redfield. But something isn't right. The murders don't stop, and every single victim has relations to MacPherson Music, the recording agency Rosemary works at.

Follow Rosemary and Bryce as they struggle through evidence and unwilling suspects as they try to figure out exactly who is responsible for the murders.

And maybe find out more along they way then they originally bargained for.

COMPLETED

Every year, wolves of age from around the country attend their Placing Tournament, the one thing that can single-handedly make or break your future

In this tournament, you are either a decided, undecided, or intended. Decided is for those who know what they want, undecided is for those who don't, and intended is for those who have no choice.

French-born Althea Lavois is ready. She's just turned 18 and ready to take the medical world by storm, leaving behind her parents with a dream of Sanitatem, Pack of Healing.

Until she meets her mate, Orion Westbrooke, an intended and the next Alpha of Vindex, the pack of warriors.

Accepting Orion means throwing away her dream, so what's a girl to do?

Lie, of course.

Lie through her teeth.

-------------------

I had no idea whether or not he had followed me, or seen which building I went into. I would need to be careful, I knew for a fact that he was just on the floor above me.

No one could know, not even my parents. I was not giving up my dreams just because I had found my mate. Not a chance.

I knew he would make me. I could tell. But either way, I didn't want to take the chance.

Everything hit me at once.

I had found my mate.

He was the next Alpha of the Vindex Pack,

And I had practically just rejected him.

Shit.

------------

Updated 3 times a week - cover by @lonelyxzee