54th Page: Lost in Time

(Timeless Manor OP - Sync by lol)
Timeless Manor

Within a shattered world of white, various pieces of the Manor floated about as strange, mystic energies hovered between, various clock hands ticking in the endless void, bringing with them a harmonious ticking.

Suddenly, atop a piece of shattered ground, a strange swirl of mana began to gather, before ultimately bursting.

"Woah!" (Y/N) shouted, stumbling forward as he twisted his body, barely managing to stay on his feet, Phantasm clasped tightly in his hand.

"Okay, then...where the heck am I now?" (Y/N), after managing to stabilize himself from the sudden shift, muttered as he began to take in his surroundings.

"What the hell...?" (Y/N)'s eyes widened, his gaze tracing his surroundings in full. It was the same halls of the Manor they'd entered, yet completely and utterly shattered. Distant chunks of the halls could be found as far as he could see, hundreds of shattered chunks of the building drifting silently, mysterious energies sparking throughout.

"Wherever this is...I don't have a good feeling about this place..." (Y/N) felt a cold drop of sweat form on his face. This place gave him some really bad vibes...

"An Archon and a Legacy War...that weird creature also mentioned a Lord...the owner of this Manor, probably..." (Y/N) approached the edge of the piece of shattered halls he stood in, dodging the white fissures on the ground as he narrowed his eyes.

"I was separated from the others, and looking at this place, who knows where they could be..." (Y/N) narrowed his eyes, glancing over all the shattered pieces of the Manor that floated around his area, the rhythmic ticking unceasing.

No matter how he looked at this situation, it looked grim...

Stranded and lost within an unfamiliar territory with a strange, nigh-invulnerable monster roaming around...

Just what had he gotten himself into this time?

"I still have Phantasm and my Grimoire, at least. Whatever that weird wave of magic that thing used was, it only transported me to a different location. It's probably safe to assume the others are also lost somewhere in this place." (Y/N) narrowed his eyes, spreading his mana throughout the area to try to get a sense of the place.

However, his eyes narrowed as he could sense nothing, a strange presence completely veiling off his mana sensory. As a matter of fact, he couldn't sense anything with his mana beyond the space around him at all. It was as if he was being suppressed by something...

And whatever it was, it was strong. Unbelievably so.

"Mana Detection's a no-go, huh..." (Y/N) sighed, rubbing the back of his head in annoyance. With this strange suppression, he couldn't sense anything at all beyond what he could see. Finding the others just got a hell of a lot harder.

"So I'm lost in a strange place, my Mana Detection is completely cut off, and I got separated from the others, not to mention need to find Lord Seyez' men in a shattered manor with a stupidly strong creature running around wanting to rip me to shreds." (Y/N) summarized the situation, his lips curving upwards ever so slightly.

"This is going to be fun." A devilish smirk tore at (Y/N)'s lips, his electric (e/c) orbs shining in excitement. Things were about to get hectic.