ғᴏʀᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"What happened?" Yuna asked as she lean her back on the railings. "At her house I mean..."

"Nothing much... Yuna is there something you want to tell me?" He asked back. His eyes looked tired and she can see it well.

"Kai... How long are you going to keep waiting? Until you two get married? Did you know that Taehyun had to postpone his plan on proposing to Chaeryeong because of this?"

The boy looked away. He fears if he look at her in the eye, he might give up and tell her everything.

"I trust you! But what about you? Do you even trust me?" She stepped closer to Kai and pulled him to face her.

"Yuna... I trust you... But... I can't let you go through something like what happened earlier again..." he said and placed her hands on his cheeks.

"Then for chrissake tell me something! You know it's not cool when you suddenly got kidnapped without knowing the reason why! I'm starting to think like Beomgyu! Your fiancee is really a psycho!" Yuna retorted and stepped back crossing her arms.

"The only thing I can assure you right now... Is I will not marry Angel! You're the only one I cherish the most! And nobody can ever replace you!"

Yuna felt something tingled inside her. She knew she would blush right away so she looked away and bit her lips.
Of course Kai noticed it and decided to step closer to her to tease her.

He held her face now beeting red and let out a soft chuckle.

"You know you're cute when you blush!" He whispered and smiled. "Especially because of me!"

Yuna smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"If you say you won't marry her, I believe you!" She whispered and leaned closer to kiss him.

Kai kissed back gently lifting her to sit on the railings. His left hand held her cheek to gain more access and kissed her deeply.

After a minute of five. They parted catching each other's breath.

Meanwhile. Soobin and Lia saw the whole 'thing'

They were suppose to see if the two is going to fight and stop them but then what happened was different from expectation.

"We should go now! I don't think they're going to fight!" Lia chuckled quietly and left first.

The two went to the living room where they found Yeonjun and Yeji talking.

"Well! How are they?" Yeonjun asked.

"They're fine! But I don't think Kai will really talk something about that call! Atleast we can be sure that he have no plan on marrying Angel at all!" Soobin explained.

Yeji rolled her eyes and scoffed."If he has no plan on marrying her at all! Why is he not doing anything!?" She said.

"We actually shouldn't be worrying about that! They just confessed on Taehyun's family... We're not certain if they're going to report them or not!" Yeonjun said.

"I hope not! I mean they're family! They would rather feel bad than report Taehyun!" Soobin reasoned but he as well isn't sure if things will go the way they want.

"Tae! Will you come out now? You have to go back and face them!" Beomgyu yelled.

He's been trying to hold himself from tearing down the door.

Ryujin stood behind him waiting to stop him if he ever tries to break in.

She sighed and decided of pulling Beomgyu away from the door the moment he started banging on it.