𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

ELARA COULDN'T PICTURE A PRETTIER SIGHT

PRETTIER SIGHT.

He was still sleeping, his features freed from the icy mask he always wore, the sunlight filtering through the thin curtains - enough to make him look godly. His white-blond hair was soft and tousled and Elara combed her fingers through it, not wanting to wake him but unable to resist touching him.

He was sprawled out, facing her, his breaths coming out in small puffs as he slept, all straight nose and sharp jaw. Elara envied him for being so beautiful.

She traced her fingers down the side of his chiseled face, curving them along his jaw, before trailing them down his throat, stopping to feel the comforting hum of his pulse against her fingertips.

Mine.

He had been right - she was his in every shape and form. For a long time now, she hadn't been anything but his.

They had warned her - the entire school had unknowingly warned her that he wasn't someone she wanted to be involved with. The Golden Trio despised him, her own Ravenclaw friends were wary of him because of his last name and the whole school whispered about Lucius Malfoy and his devotion to the Dark Lord whenever Draco strode past.

Draco Malfoy was indeed a sleeping dragon but Elara was ready to get burned if it meant she could lay with him.

"Are you done memorising my face now?"

Elara blinked out of her daze because his voice - oh, Merlin's beard, his voice - was the most beautiful sound to her ears. It was rough with sleep, a rasp to it that she'd never heard before, tired and without the usual edge it usually had.

"How are you so..." Her voice trailed off in awe as she looked at him. "You look like everything I ever found attractive - but never knew I did."

Draco raised an eyebrow, his silver eyes clouded over with sleep. "Are you calling me handsome?"

"Understatement," she mumbled under her breath as her eyes took in his pink lips and the cupid's bow, as well as the small beauty spot on his jaw. "I should sketch you."

Draco's eyes seemed to clear from sleep and he tilted her chin up, forcing her to meet his eyes. "How about a nude portrait?" he said, roughly, his voice laced with desire all of a sudden. "Except we're both naked and I'm inside you and there's no drawing involved."

Elara smiled despite the dark shivers that raced through her body at his words. "I might take you up on that offer later."

He made a sound in the back of his throat as she pulled away from him and slid out of bed, stretching her arms above her head, his shirt riding up to brush her hips.

"Fucking hell," he grumbled under his breath as he propped himself up on his elbows, strands of his hair falling forward onto his forehead. "Get back here and let me fuck you."