Chapter 4

Sara's Tattoo On top

Sara's P.O.V-

Gavino watched me with amusement filling his eyes. He had a small smile playing on his lips.

"I hope you are enjoying your time over here?" He asked

"Yes, it's a wonderful place you have got here" I said without emotion.

"Thank you, It's your place too now." He said.

I'll be out of here in no time I'm sure.

"Your other brothers will be here any time soon until then do you want to have a tour of the house?" He asked.

I mean what's the harm I'm done unpacking and I have nothing to do so why not?

"Sure," I said.

~*~*~*~*~*~

This mansion is bigger than I thought. There is a library, a gym, movie theatre and a gaming room right now me and Gavino are outside at the pool in the garden.

I can say that Gavino is a really kind man and probably going to be my favorite out of all.

"We should head inside, the boys are going to be here anytime," Gavino says.

"Okay" I replied

I and Gavino reached the kitchen just in time when the front door opened and four tall boys came in. They were huge but I've fought even bigger.

They all stopped on what they were doing and stared at me and I stared back at them then Gavino spoke

"Boys this is Sarafina"

"Actually it's Sara," I pointed out.

Gavino was about to speak but was cut off by what I'm guessing is my legal guardian.

"I'm Antonio" He said Antonio also had a slight Italian accent like Gavino.

"So you're my legal guardian" I say analyzing him Antonio had perfectly styled Blonde hair and dark blue-green eyes.

He looks like he is in his late twenties then I looked at the other boys with raised eyebrows. I realized that two of the boys look awfully alike. Twins I see.

Suddenly the boy which had a wide grin in his face spoke

"Hi I'm Vito and it's good to have you back sorella (Sister) " Vito had Brown eyes similar to mine and dark brown hair also similar to me then one of the twins spoke

"Hi I'm Lorenzo I'm 18 and this is my twin" He said with a small smile and nudged his twin. He looked up from his phone and gave his twin a glare then turned to me with a glare. Okay then.

"I'm Leonard," He said grumpily,

"You all already know me, I'm Sara," I said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Right now all the boys and I were having Dinner and it was extremely awkward.

I don't know about them but it's really awkward for me all the boys were eating food silently while Leonard was on his phone.

"Leonard put the phone down and eat your food" Antonio said with authority Leonard rolled his eyes and kept his phone away and continued eating.

"So Sarafina how's the food?" Antonia asked.

"Delicious" I roll my eyes slightly.

The food isn't bad. It's been a while since I've eaten homemade food.

Suddenly, I heard a phone ringing. I didn't bother looking up. The ringtone was familiar then I realized it's my phone.

"sorry" I quickly removed my phone and checked the caller ID and it was Joshua I knew it was important.

"Do you mind if I?" I gestured to the phone.

"Sure," Gavino said with a small smile.

I left the dining room and picked the phone up "Sara." Joshua greeted "This better be important Josh" I said in a low tone in case they hear.

"We have a problem" He said my silence told him to continue

"The Solntsevskaya Bratva has asked for a favor again" He said in a serious tone.

Damnit.

"What do they want this time?" I asked angrily

"We don't know they won't tell us he asked to see you" He said.

This is not good.

The Bratva is a really powerful Russian gang,

The leader Dimitri Petrov helped me countless times but always needed something in return.

When I first started being the Black Rose I was alone, that's why I joined the gang. More like a Mafia if you ask me.

I joined the Mafia only so it can help me slowly. I became his trusted member. I have proof that every Bratva member gets a tattoo according to their position.

So I got a tattoo on my shoulder that represents Black Rose. I didn't leave the gang. If I do, I'll have to lose my life. I became more busy with Black Rose.

I stopped doing any of Dimitri's work and it angered him. So we made a deal that if he helped me I had to return the favor. So right now I have to return his favor.

"I'll talk to you later, I have to go right now" I say, I hung up and walked back to the dining room.

"Who was it?" Antonio asked emotionlessly.

"A Friend" I said just as emotionlessly and continued to eat the delicious lasagna.

"I want you to meet me in my office after dinner okay?" He said with authority.

I nodded.

"I want verbal answers" He said coldly I glared at him.

"Yeah, whatever" I said I have better things to think about.

Like Dimitri Petrov.

_______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed it!:)

Please vote and comment!:)

Have a nice day!!

*EDITED*