part 12

"Bunny!"

"Bunny!"

"Bunny!"

Sol-ah?I looked everywhere but it was pitch black. I couldn't see her.I tried to shout her name.But my voice wasn't coming out.Sol-ah,where are you?

"Bunny!"

"Save me!!"

My heart was racing heavily. Like it wants to rip away my flesh and come out.Sol-ah!

Suddenly  a bulb lit up showing Deoksim.She was just standing. She stretched her hand towards me.

Deoksim?what is she doing here?where is sol-ah?

I wanted to talk but I couldn't. I wanted to walk.But I couldn't.

Suddenly black coloured hands appeared from behind Deoksim and covered her face.My breath got fastered.Fear.It was surging in my veins.

Those hands started to pull Deoksim to the dark.

No!

It is swallowing her.No!please no!

No!

"NO!"

Jungkook woke up with a huge gasp.He was still in a daze.The horror was still on his face.

He slowly calmed down and breathed.But his heart was still racing.He gulped before sitting up on his bed.

"W-Why did I dream of them?Deoksim?sol-ah?"

He looked beside his nightstand where a photo frame was placed.It was a photo of him and a girl when they were only 5 years.It was non other than his twin sister.Kim Sol.

"Where are you sol-ah?"

He remembered what police officers said a long time ago.

"She must have been sold for human traffickers. She must be already dead"

Jungkook grabbed the vas in the nightstand and threw it to the wall when he remembered it.

Jungkook came downstairs after getting ready for the school. Taehyung and Jimin were already there having their breakfast. But he couldn't see Deoksim.

He remembered the dream again and it made him worried.His whole body shivered remembering the black hands.He was about to ask about her from Jimin but stopped himself when he heard slow footsteps.

He looked back only to see Deoksim.But,

Something doesn't seem right.She had a cold face unlike her usual self.Her eyes were empty.Dark circles under her eyes like she hasn't slept.

She drank the banana milk which was for Jungkook and left.The three Kim siblings were dumbfounded.

Seokjin also saw this who was in the kitchen and narrowed his eyes.

Mrs.Kim came to the living room searching for her daughter.

"Did anyone see Deoksim?"

"She left?"Taehyung answered with an unsure tone.It was really unusual since Deoksim always kisses Mrs.Kim before leaving.

Jungkook didn't feel right.But he shrugged it off.She is no one to me.so why would I care?

Deoksim was walking on the streets like a zombie.She couldn't get rid of the horror she felt yesterday night.