𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Taehyung got up at 5 in the morning and sleepily got dressed. Then he walks to close subway station and rides to work. His shifts in a coffee shop are from Monday to Friday from 6 in the morning to 10 when he has to go to school. His college ends every day at 17 and then he goes to work again for three more hours. After work he studies for few more hours before going to bed and getting a bit of sleep. That's why he is tired to death every day.

Taehyung must run because his lesson is going to start in a few minutes and the coffee shop is quite far from his campus. He is out of breath and feels that his knees are shaking thanks to being malnourished. Taehyung runs in the building and tries to run faster to get in the class before his professor. Suddenly a man walks around the corner. It is too late to stop and Taehyung runs into him.

The man is strong enough to not fall down, but Taehyung collapsed on the floor with a loud thud. His textbooks and papers fell out of his backpack and Taehyung quickly got on his knees to pick them up. While doing it, he is also apologizing to the man.

"It doesn't matter. Most important is if you are okay."

Taehyung is surprised and the man kneeled next to him and helps him to collect his things. Taehyung is focused on finding every paper, but spots the chrysanthemum tattooed on the man's hand. He peeked at him through his brown fringe and thinks that the man is intimidating but pretty. The man caught him staring and smirks a bit. Taehyung quickly casts his eyes away and blushes because no man has ever looked at him with so much lust in their eyes.

"Thank you for your help, sir."

Taehyung bowed to him a bit while shoving everything in his backpack and then quickly runs away. Jungkook stands in the hallway and watches the boy who is sprinting in his class.

"My baby, soon we will be together."