Chapter 8 - The Music of Fortune Pt. 2/3

George: "By the way, Y/n...what are you doing here?"

Y/n: "I wanted to check on you and Dr. Aiden, I sensed that something must've been going on in London, turns out I was right."

George: "Then, what do we do now?"

Y/n: "We will need to leave London first, we should go to Cambridge, that way I can send you both to the transport plane at RAF Duxford."

Aiden: "Lieutenant! For that, I have already contacted Sir Dudley Pound for a de Havilland Flamingo to get us back to Scapa Flow an hour ago since our car was destroyed, he also told us to wait at RAF Duxford."

Y/n: "Perfect, then let's get to my car, have you all packed up?"

George: "Yes, let's go."

     We all ran to Aaron's car, I unlocked the car and got into the driver seat while George sat in the passenger seat and Dr. Aiden in the back seat, I drove out of London as fast as I could.

     Despite the ongoing air raid, only the surrounding areas around the London docks were hit in the raids, the other areas were unscathed, an hour and a half later, we arrived at my house near RAF Duxford, just as we entered the house, Sakura came down stairs to greet me, however she was surprised by George and Dr. Aiden.

Sakura: "Eh...? Who are these people, nii-san? Also why are you so dirty like that?"

Y/n: "It's a long story, I will explain later, Sakura, please go prepare a room for one."

Sakura: "How about that beautiful lady over there, nii-san?"

Y/n: "She's my girlfriend, she will sleep with me."

Sakura: "Nii-san got a girlfriend?! Sir Philip, nii-san Y/n managed to get himself a girlfriend!"

     Crap...my father peeked over and looked at George, he was scanning her, then he walked over to me and patted my shoulder.

Philip: "Hmph, you managed to get yourself a nice one, Y/n. She's as beautiful as your mother, what's her name?"

Y/n: "Her name is uh..."

I looked at George, she giggled then nodded, I looked back to my father, his eyes were very curious.

Y/n: "Her name is George, dad."

Philip: "George? Hm, I haven't heard of women named George since the 1920s. How about that man over there?"

Y/n: "His name is Dr. Aiden Scott. Dr. Aiden, George, this is my father, Major General Philip Y/n."

Philip: "Pleasure to meet both of you, please come in."

     We all sat down at the long dinner table in the reception room, except Sakura who was still finding a room upstairs for Dr. Aiden.

Philip: "I apologize for my curiosity, however, what are your jobs?"

     I looked at George then Dr. Aiden, they both nodded, I decided to tell him about Section F of the Scapa Flow base and the Sirens.

Y/n: "Dad, do you know about the Sirens?"

Philip: "...How did you know about the Sirens?"

Y/n: "What do you mean, dad?"

Philip: "The government has deleted all the records of the Sirens or kept them in the SIS (Secret Intelligence Service) top-secret database, tell me, Y/n, how did you know about the Sirens?"

Y/n: "Actually, dad, I am in charge of Section F within the Scapa Flow base, Dr. Aiden is my personal advisor while George, she's one of the shipgirls."