Part 8 - Trouble

* Tom's POV *
I watched as my mate was sorted into Slytherin. I smirked he really is my little serpent, I wearily watched as two red heads wrapped their arms around my mates shoulders. My eyes flashed red before I looked down and tightened my grip on my fork, trying to control my anger. "You alright?" I sighed and looked up to see Bella and Barty staring at me, "yeah I'm good, who are those red headed twins". I didn't like them touching my mate one bit, from where I am there definitely dominants which means there was a chance they could take what's mine. Not likely, even if I have to kill them.

Bella laughed and I looked at her with a questioning look, "you like Potter", she laughed again and Barty was smiling down at his food obviously amused. Deciding to ignore her I turned to Barty with a demanding voice this time "who are they". He gulped and spoke "the Weasley twins: Fred and George. There family isn't very rich but they are purebloods, they are called traitors because they sold information to grindelwald in the last war", I nodded "whose the blonde". "Draco Malfoy, a wealthy pureblood family".

I watched as an older boy yelled down the table and the twins tensed and yelled back, the prefects interrupted and told us all to follow them. I stayed slightly behind my mate and watched carefully as the same boy blocked his way. "I'm Hadrian Sirius Potter... and you're in my way", the boy was launched into the wall and I smiled my little serpent.

After listening to the prefects ramble on the supposed Slytherin King was revealed to be Janus Thickey. I heard a laugh and turned to see Hadrian laughing, he looked beautiful.

"Shut up Half-blood, you are nothing compared to me. You're just a pathetic, first year and a submissive little neko slut at that", I went towards him but was frozen, I turned and Barty has his want pointed at me shaking his head.

"Watch it king or not you say that one more time and you I'll no longer be king", He smirked and Janus stomped towards and stopped in front of him. I tried moving only to be still frozen in place, his magic circled the room, many shivered but I felt like it was very alluring and it was pulling me in. "Tsk tsk tsk, but it will be such a waste, how about you rule as my second in command instead. I'm sure you and I can have some fun", I growled and my eyes were definitely blood red. I looked at Barty and Bella who were still shaking their heads, I glared but they just continued to hold me back. He reached for my mate and I felt my fangs dig into my lip "Sorry but I don't date losers", I smirked and tried to focus my magic on Barty who's hand began to twitch. If their not letting me down I'll make him, he dropped me and I turned when a wave of magic hit me.

Janus's wrist snapped with a satisfying crunch, he screamed in pain and a beautiful smirk was on his face."Get on your knees and apologise", he smirked. "Never your still just a submissive bitch", He laughed and threw his wand to Draco. Within seconds a stinging jinx was thrown at his legs, he buckled and fell the the floor on his knees, how appropriate, I smirked. "You sure you don't want to apologise", he shook his head, "You want to rethink that it's literally your only chance", the twins taunted as they watched the third year begin to cry. He straightened his back and stopped crying "like I would do anything you say", he spat on my mates cheek. Pathetic asshole.

"Please, please I'm sorry, I'm sorry IM SORRY", he finally screamed and the curse was released. He slowly walked over to the boy and kneeled down "next time just apologise or better yet don't cross me again".I looked at him, his eyes were glowing and I smiled  "you're the new king", my king, my serpent. Mine.

"Well this has been fun see you all in the morning", He laughed and swayed his tail as he walked to the dorms. I smirked, all mine. I turned to Barty glaring. "What was that!", he flinched "you can't interrupt a kings duel, besides you need to talk to Potter before you go running and being all possessive".

"What creature are you? Is he your mate?", Bella spoke up, I cast a silencing spell that I had been learning and sighed. "Swear I can trust you both, not to say anything", they both nodded "I swear on my magic, so mote it be", they both chanted. A faint golden glow emerged and I nodded "okay I'm a vampire and yes he is my mate". Bella smirked "then why haven't you talked to him?", I narrowed my eyes at her "he's always with those twins and Barty here just had to freeze me to the spot". She laughed and said that was our problem "I'll help you with Potter in the morning, for now goodnight boys", with that she left to the girls dorms.

When me and Barty entered the room the twins and Malfoy were stood in a line staring at us. I looked to Barty who shrugged, "what do you want?" I said while glancing at the bed with my sleeping mate. The twins moved to block the view and I growled, a silencing ward was cast by the blonde.

The twins walked forward and stood in front of me, their wands pointed at my throat. "What's wrong with you?!" Bart yelled when the blonde turned his wand on him. "You have taken an interest in someone who we care about" the twins spoke, "so why were you staring at our Hadrian" Malfoy finished.

I growled, "who said he's yours" my eyes were glowing red and I was trying my hardest to hold back my fangs. The twins smirked "well look at that Fred, we've got a Vampire George", I smirked and lifted my hand up they were thrown back and I held their wands in my hand.

"I'm guessing you know but I'm going to tell you anyway", I kneeled down in front of the twins, I flashed my fangs and I watched them shiver. "He's mine, anyone that even thinks about hurting him, have signed the death certificate".

They nodded quickly and I looked to Barty who had Malfoy stunned, I smirked and left them with Barty to get ready for bed.