❤︎Episode 38

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Steamy nights were shared

"Oh my god!!!!!"

"You did what? With my little sis?!"

And feelings were put on the line

"I've never felt this way about anyone else before."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

Old wounds are visited

"Trust me, family wounds are the worse kind of pain."

Devious plans

"You are a genius."

And a shock hits the mansion

🤭😡😭

22ᴋ!!!! ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɢᴜʏs!! ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ!

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ VOTE ᴀɴᴅ COMMENT
sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sʟɪᴄᴋ, ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴠᴏᴛɪɴɢ :(

ᴀᴄᴄᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sǫᴜᴀʀᴇ ʀᴏᴏᴛ ᴏғ 69 ɪs ɪ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ  💜

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼

Jay sighs and shakes his head as he shuts the door behind him and heads downstairs. Cam looks down and wipes the tears falling down her cheeks.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}
*ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ*
Cam:"I'm not gonna sit here and put my heart on my sleeves for him when he broke my trust the first time and now he runs around with some bimbo all day. I couldn't give a single fuck about him."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Cam rolls her eyes and wipes the rest of her tears as she makes her way back to the others outside. Ashlyn glances up and sees her heading over with a frown on her face.

Ashlyn:"Hey, you okay?"

Cam:"I'm fine."

Cam takes a seat and crosses her arms as she watches Jay stand in the kitchen with Janet. Ashlyn and Taesan follow her gaze before back to her.

Taesan:"How did your conversation with Jay go?"

Cam:"It went perfectly fine and I don't want to talk about it."

Cam rolls her eyes and wastes no time storming off into the mansion as Taesan, Tae, Ashlyn and Jungkook awkwardly watch.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}