Chapter 33

Sunday, November 21st

Jimin looked at Y/N one last time as he got into the bus, she was laughing with his younger brother. It made him so unhappy and annoyed, almost insecure about winning against him. Taking a deep breath, he forced himself to tear his gaze from the all-giggly Y/N before he could look like some obsessive stalker.

"Cham, cham, cham!" they shouted together and Y/N turned her head to the right, "Oh, man I lost!" Jihoon groaned that was his fifth time being defeated by her, why the heck is she so invincible? He can barely win against Jimin and now he can't win a freaking game... what the heck?

...

"Okay, so now please listen for instructions!" Mr. Yang said, catching everyone's attention as they stood in front of the huge university. "Today is Sunday, but the school has chosen some special students that came just to talk to you, so please let's be respectful! You'll have to write down ten new sentences you learnt and ten new words? Clear?" everyone nodded and they entered the building.

As they came in, for the millionth time during this trip, Y/N couldn't restrain her astonishment. "Wow! Just this hallway is so huge!" she raised her voice a bit, so Jihoon could hear her since the students' loud talking echoed through the hall like in a church. Y/N started wondering which university did Jimin go to and if it's as equally stupifying or maybe even better... she slid her black phone out of her pocket and texted him.

"Hey! Which university are you at? Ours is damn huge! Can you send me a pic, I'm so curious!"

"Hi! I'm so glad you texted me, I'm so bored without you! Here is the pic: *sent picture*

Jimin sent a picture of a similarly-shaped building but its colour and design were completely different, she couldn't even comprehend which one was better. A malicious idea popped into her mind, she decided to tease Jimin a little bit. "Hoon! Let's take a weird selfie and send it to Jimin!" Jihoon's eyes lit up at Y/N words and he quickly tore his gaze from a beautiful painting that was apparently drawn by a student. They posed weirdly as they hugged each other, sticking their tongues out, a smug grin on their faces.

"Jimin-ah! Look at us!" she texted before sending him the selfie.

"Heartbreaker..." he sent a crying and grumpy emoji which made the two dorks on the other side of the screen laugh victoriously.

The two mixed-up classes have finally reached an extremely big room where all the English students were waiting for them. "Hello!" they shouted welcomingly in English. Y/N and Jihoon were approached by a boy and a girl who seemed to be a couple since the girl was holding loosely on the guy's arm and he was letting her.

"Hi! My name is Nathan and she's Bella, what are your names? Are you guys a couple too?" the guy asked. Jihoon kind of struggled to understand, but it was easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy to understand for Y/N, so she replied,

"Hi, I'm An Y/N and he's Park Jihoon! We aren't a couple." she laughed in a friendly way and they also smiled,

"How are you guys finding yourselves in London? You are from Korea, right?" the girl asked and Y/N looked at Jihoon, wanting to know if he could answer and he gave her a nod as he thought about the certain words he'd say.

"Yes, we're Korean! We like it a lot here, but it feels very different from Korea!" Jihoon's 'Rs' were a little bit blurred because of his Korean accent, despite that, he did well.

"That's great! Which year are you guys from? We are seniors." the girl asked again. The conversation was actually flowing really well between the two pairs, it wasn't awkward.

"We too, we are also from the senior year!" Jihoon spoke up again since he knew that he would've done really well with that short question.

"Well, we are loving this trip so far! It must be awesome to live here and study at this school. Do you get lost often?" Y/N joked and Jihoon quietly wowed at her fluency, making a small self-satisfied smirk spread across her lips.

"Well, now it does not really happen anymore but at first it was terrible! We've been here for four years... so yeah! But yes, it's a lovely school!"

...

After they talked for a while longer, the teacher called everyone back to have a lunch break, it lasted an hour. Once the lunch break was over, they took a tour of the school and returned to their houses.

"Ah, it feels so great to be alone with you!" Jihoon said to Y/N as he tiredly plopped himself on the couch, but right at that moment...

"I don't think so, Hyung! " Jimin squeaked mockingly at Jihoon as he dragged his feet to the very same couch and threw himself onto it; making Jihoon stand up and move away annoyedly. Y/N couldn't hold back that precious laugh of hers when she saw their childishness.

"Can you guys believe it? Tomorrow is our last day here and then we are going back to Korea!" she whined in a husky and overly dramatic voice as she slid her hands down her face.

"Yeah, I kinda don't want to go back home, it feels so nice being in a foreign country where you don't know anything. I think that's something everyone should experience at least once in their lives!" Y/N nodded completely agreeing with Jihoon until Jimin ruined the mood with his grumpy-grandpa-like acting.

"I don't like it, being confused and not knowing a crap about the country you are in!" he muttered in a low voice as he crossed his arms.

"Then why did you say that you are enjoying your stay here!?!" Y/N stood up abruptly as she put her hands on her hips. Jimin also stood up and put his hands on his hips, mirroring her movements.

"Because I have already been here you pabo!"

"Okay, okay, shut up! Both of you! Let's go to sleep we'll have to wake up at six AM tomorrow!" Jihoon scolded and they all went off to wear their pyjamas.

To be continued...

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜