Ch118 - Stealing blues.

Since such words have been spoken, it naturally meant that there was no longer any room for retreat. Maintaining his usual temperament, Piaoluo said: "Alright then."

Saying that, his expression faltered, putting on an appearance that showed he was not in full support of the additional condition. The fans connected in the shared live broadcasting room exchanged gazes, and the fans who did not understand the relationship between Piaoluo and Kang Shengzhe gave their own comments.

【......??? Are they really going to proceed like this...... withdrawing from the competition after losing?】

【I feel like what Piaoluo said makes sense, you don't have to go so far for a game, right.......?】

【Feeling like they've started something huge. (Psyduck frowns, realizing that the matter is not that simple)】

【So in this match, its either KK gets eliminated or Piaoluo and Howling Wolf are eliminated? Is this the fucking finals?】

【emmmmm... it's hard to explain in a few words.】

No matter what the comments were saying, Kang Shengzhe did not care about them at all. The game had already began, and in the time where the audience were discussing, both sides have manipulated their heroes to run out of the fountain. With the addition of the condition, the three fans became a little nervous.

"KK, how should we play?"

Kang Shengzhe replied, "Play as you usually would; if you can win, kill, if you can't fight against them, try your best to preserve your life. One last word, the mystical KK will carry you to victory."

Piaoluo did not react when he heard those words but Howling Wolf's sneer could be heard through his microphone.

With their participation in the competition at stake, a change in fan's mentality occurred. They could no longer watch the match like it was an ordinary broadcast; the fans came from two different broadcasts to begin with and each and every one of them fell into line very quickly. Then, the first signs of wanting to tear KK down appeared in the dark.

【Don't you think KK is becoming a little too rampant?】

【Speaking conceited nonsense.】

【All of a sudden, KK feels a little annoying.....】

【Previous commenter, are you sick? Who was the one who wanted to fight two against one, can you have some ac-points in your heart? We can put it aside if it was just a normal anchor, but on what grounds is Piaoluo allowed to do this?】

【What's the matter with our God K? Anyone would be angered if they had to fight two versus one.】

【Thankfully, Sister Liang was here, or else wouldn't KK have brought disaster to himself if he lost the two versus one?】

【So what if KK is rampant? I like KK being rampant.】

Very quickly, the notifications of gifts jumping all over the screen:

【WWCC】gifted Anchor【Victor KK】10 Cat Scratchers!

【WWCC】gifted Anchor【Victor KK】10 Cat Villas!

The people who were fans of Kang Shengzhe was not small in number and there was no lack of wealthy people around. In order to support their idol's waist and back, spending this small amount of money was nothing to them. While the accumulated gifts Kang Shengzhe had experienced an abrupt surge, Piaoluo's side was not weak either as they immediately followed by giving him gifts.

As the fans were gradually heating up, the game tentatively rushed towards the beginnings of the first team fight.

Kang Shengzhe's King Lanling was very dependent on benefits that the blue brought as an ability reliant hero. He issued a ping to his teammates to watch over their jungle's blue monster as he headed towards the enemies' jungle.