D0321, 59th

(Guys switch to dark/black theme if possible... Guranteeing you it will add extra effects🐼)

Events going on as per the last time frame:

10:15pm
Author's PoV

Tae was barely able to comprehend anything but he remembered the small ID that Namjoon had given him (you need but swipe it to call on the number automatically)

Despite his mind playing games with him, he managed to get down from the bed..more like fell down... Crawling to what seemed like wires...

"Chen isn't in the room.. Did he run off? "

Wires....Follow the wires.... He kept moving like an insect to reach what seemed like a speaker....

Tae was repeating to himself ,the same words again and again to get a grip over his mind

"I just need to swipe the card and the number will be dialed automatically and Jin will save me..just swipe the card...yes...swipe it..."

After about 8-9 desperate attempts, and a lot of pressure on himself, Tae finally managed to swipe the card on the phone dial space properly

*Rings*
(Holds onto the phone in adeath grip)

Hello? Whose this?

Hmmphh...hmmphh..Gguk...GGUKIE SAV... SAVE ME.. Please... Please....Save me I will..b...good.. No smell....please...I'm... Hotel...away... Chen..
(Tae was speaking with a thousand doubts in his fogged mind yet with all his energy)

TAEHYUNG? WHERE ARE YOU BABY? ANSWER ME.. JUNGKOOK IS LITERALLY GONNA DESTROY THE ENTIRE SHIP WITHOUT YOU... He has threatened the entire security and even contacted the local police I guess by this time...

Gguk Hotel...Marie..Hotel..Chen. Ggukiee cares?
Tae had heard the name of the hotel when Chen was yelling against Bambam)

Tae could hear the other screaming !! JOOONNNNN!!!! IT'S TAEHYUNG but....

*Cuts call*

▶normal Chen
italics Taehyung

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BABY BROTHER? who gave you this number? So you have learnt to lie now? "

But that small statement of Jin had made a huge impact on Tae:
"CHENNN...LET ME GO...GGUKIE GGUKIE...DOESN'T HATE ME... TAKE... TAKE ME BACK...YOU... YOU ARE A DISGRACE"
Tae bit Chen's hands as he tried to remove the phone from his hands

Chen's PoV

I have never seen my brother being this aggressive.

"How dare you fucking speak back to me? What did that Alpha teach you in a week? Looks like you have forgotten your place huh? I have to teach you some manners"