Ch120 - A little cool.

【eeeeeeeeks that's so greasy!! KK, enough with your acidic love!!】

【Sister Liang doesn't want to acknowledge you!!】

【What are you doing!! Aren't you supposed to be livestreaming games??? Could you please play properly!!】

Of course he could play the game properly, but now that the game was over, Kang Shengzhe's fans were so excited in their revelry they collectively exploded. Whereas on Piaoluo's end, his fans seemed to have descended into an ice cellar without a sound. Piaoluo himself was silent too, and it took him a moment before he spoke: "It's my loss."

While he managed to keep his usual lightness, his complexion was extremely ugly. Piaoluo exited the game room and opened the voice channel that linked him with Howling Wolf, but no sound came out of it even though it was connected.

Howling Wolf had been rendered speechless.

Luckily, this was Piaoluo's live broadcasting room and not Howling Wolf's, or else the only thing that would be held against him would not be his swearing alone, for his hideous expression after he had lost control of himself would be hung up there as well.

Honestly speaking, Howling Wolf could not understand how the hell they managed to reach this state!

They were supposed to give KK a show of severity in the quarterfinals, but he ended up having to withdraw from the competition...

Withdraw from the competition? What kind of joke was he trying to make!! He had been pinning on this ranking competition to help him attract even more fans to increase his standing on the website! Furthermore, the experience he had in the game just now was far too abusive, and he was so angry he only wanted to curse whenever he opened his mouth!!

He really shouldn't have formed an alliance with Piaoluo!!

He had presumed that Piaoluo's experience and records of service would be of help to him, but his skill level did not differ much from his own! The person who had always disdained for his technique could not even beat a Cai Wenji to death when the push came to shove!!

And he even chose to be obstinate and rush up at the last juncture! Trash! Waste!!

After composing himself, Howling Wolf finally replied but he did not sound happy. "We lost, we lost, when such tactics are used, who wouldn't lose, I'm convinced."

His words were infused with deliberate ambiguity and it was hard to ignore it. Kang Shengzhe smiled, "What tactics?"

Howling Wolf said: "Aren't you aware of what tactics you used?"

"Aren't you aware of your own skill level?" Kang Shengzhe replied.

They were both popular anchors on MengMao TV; while they were not acquaintances who would nod to each other in the passing, there had never been a moment where they were diametrically opposed before this. Thus, their imminent catfight was especially obvious in the comments that the fans were issuing.

【It doesn't matter if Howling Wolf is capable or not, but as a game anchor, he can't even afford to lose?】

【Mother, our KK killed you in an open and honest manner, alright? Why are you blaming my KK for the fact that you're unskilled as an anchor?】

【Did his IQ lower because he recalled how he has to withdraw from the competition? You must be sick, right? What's with the deliberate ambiguity in your tone!!】

【???? Who's deliberately being ambiguous?? Does your KK's words sound good to hear???】

【KK is the one who has been outrageously rampant, please! Are you guys selectively blind? What, do you think you're great just because your numbers are higher?】