Ashes old friend

Before I start I wanna say I love this couple (AshXGary). If you think this couple is bad then why did click on the story. So I feel like there is barley any palletshippigs out there. Lest get started! Ash is 21 Gary is 22

Ashes P.O.V.

I looked over at Serena sleeping next to me. I could tell she was in love with me, but I didn't feel the same way. In fact I have never loved a girl other than my mom. Not Misty,Dawn,Iris, who else I don't even remember. I had a love for one person, they were back in pallet. I had dreams about this person, almost every night. It was the same dream every night.

*Ash's dream*

"You won't beat me again, Gary!" I yelled down the beach. Gary turned around, I ran up right next to him. He smirked, we walked to a spot where two towels were laid out. Me and Gary went and sat down. The sun was setting, Gary turned to me and said "Ash, I love you" he leaned in and we were inches apart.

*end of dream*

Right before I get to dream kiss him my stupid alarm clock goes off, EVERY MORNING! By alarm clock I mean Serena. Today I was happy to get up because I was going back to pallet. It is awesome! Me and pikachu packed lightly. Bonnie asked "were are you going Ash?" Got on my knees and said "Back to pallet" Cement dropped his bowl in shock. I just ran off, to the pokemon center to let Oak know I was coming. He said he would let my mom know, and he was sending a jet to pick me up. I went to the airport and waited for the plane.

Gary's P.O.V.

Gramps told me that Ash was coming home and I got on the jet so I could be there when he gets on, so nothing goes wrong. It takes two days to get from kanto to kalos. I saw Ash get on the plane and I hid until the plane took off the I showed myself. Ash tackled me and gave me the biggest hug of my life. Ash had gotten a lot stronger. Ash was now on top of me, he sat up and kinda sat there on my belly. Ash said sorry and we were going to be on the plane for two days so we decided to get just a tiny bit wasted.