Track 31. | I Want It All

💿
"And then suddenly it hit me it's a year ago
Since I drank miniature whiskey and we shared your coke
Ain't it just like you to kiss me and then hit the road
Leave me listening to the stones
2000 light years from home"

Song: I Want It All - Arctic Monkeys.

* * *

Bowie.

"Rise and shine jackasses!" Harry bellows over the microphone that everyone used to sing karaoke last night at some point.

I sit up quickly my head immediately pounding as he continues to shout into the mic while also playing siren noises over Liam's DJ deck.

I look around and notice I'm sitting under a tree sitting against the trunk with two empty vodka bottles tucked in under my arms.

I squint and see Harry across the way standing at the DJ decks smiling at us all. Niall groans as he emerges from an old rusty bathtub him and Louis found in the woods last night and stood in it using it as a stage as they both sang sweet Caroline.

"Fuck off Harry, just because you're a boring hole and didn't join us" he says rubbing his head, his eyes still closed not wanting to open them as they would hurt due to the sun beaming down on us all.

"I will rip you a new hole Niall if you don't get up" Harry says into the microphone raising his eyebrow at Niall who doesn't look happy.

"Alright! We're up!" I shout at him adjusting my cow boy hat on my head before trying to stand up.

My head and stomach spin the second I stand up and I bolt to the bathtub Niall is sat in and begin puking my guts up. Niall sees me and begins puking outside the tub the two of us puking in sync with groans as Harry plays the siren noises again to drown out the sound.

"That's disgusting!" Harry cheers over the microphone pointing at us clutching the microphone in one hand smiling widely at us.

I take one hand off the tub and stick my middle finger up at him while I groan again and puke up more, it feels like there's nothing in my stomach which is making the pain ten times worse as I empty my stomach.

"If I weren't so hung over I would fucking punch you!" Louis shouts at Harry from behind us all lying in a bed of leaves next to a tree.

"Louis get up and stop role playing the hunger games" Harry chuckles over the mic the sound of his voice piercing through all of our ears making our head aches worse by the second.

I finally stop puking and roll over sitting up against the bathtub my knees and dress filthy from sleeping on the ground and also kneeling on it while I was puking, god I hope that was the only reason.

"This is how you should be Harry if you let loose every once in awhile!" Niall shouts at Harry puking once more before staying leaned over the bathtub his hands dangling as he groans.

"Yes, I missed the chance to sit in my own and someone else's vomit, I will forever beat myself up about it" Harry says sarcastically into the microphone.

"Is the fucking microphone necessary?" Jesse shouts from under the canopy with Stevie curled up next to him under a small blanket.

"Is sleeping with my sister necessary?" Harry dead pans looking at Jesse with his eyebrow raised still clutching the microphone in his hand.

"Sing away Styles" Jesse shouts waving Harry on closing his eyes and cuddling back into Stevie who's still passed out laying on his chest.