Part 9 - First date?

~"TEXT"~ = parseltongue
* Hadrian's POV *
I woke up to Orcus slithering around my shoulders, ~ "morning Orcus" ~, ~"morning hatchling"~. I sat up and grabbed some clothes, since we don't have classes for the first 3 days, I decided to go to breakfast early and talk to Luna. I grabbed black ripped jeans, a black shirt and a black leather jacket. Orcus was still around my shoulders, as we walked out of the dorms, all eyes looked my way and then quickly to the ground.

I smirked and continued walking out of the room, down the hall to breakfast. Luna was waiting at the entrance, we went and sat at the head of the Slytherin table. After talking the hall began to fill up, "I think you've found who you were looking for", Luna said while smiling. "Huh? And who's that little moon?", she giggled "you now I can't tell you, but you have caught many people's eye already" she laughed this time and I just smiled. After a while of being friends Luna you learn that most of the time you won't understand what she is saying but it always makes sense in the future.

As we were talking the rest of the group joined us at the Slytherin table, after Janus non of the Slytherins have dared to say anything against it. I noticed the twins and Draco were getting along which would usually be a good idea but I get a bad feeling their plotting something. I turn around when I smell something or more likely someone, stood in front of me was a taller boy, wearing a casual outfit, including a tight white shirt that showed his muscles. I let Orcus slither over to luna as the boy began speaking.

* Tom's POV *
Bella snapped me out of my thoughts and to the conversation "Okay I'm done watching you stare longingly at Potter. He's your mate, your the dominant one, so just got talk to him before those idiotic twins or Malfoy talk to him first". I sighed, I do really want to talk to him but what would an angel like that want with me. He's beautiful, pale skin, bright green eyes, raven hair and black neko features. He's perfect.

"So? Are you going over there or not because it looks like Malfoy's going to beat you to it ", Barty voice this time knocking me out instantly from my thoughts to look at the blonde boy. He was looking at Hadrian and waiting for him to finish talking with the girl, Lovegood was it? No happening, he is MY mate, not the brats.

"Fine", I stood up and pushed all my nerves behind a mask. I walked up next to Hadrian earning a glare from certain dominants only helped to plaster a smirk on my face. I was about to tap his shoulder when he turned to look up at me with a tilted head which made him look like an adorable kitten. "Hey I was wondering if you would like to join me on a walk to the black lake? If your not too busy" I smiled and felt a slight blush on my cheeks. He smiled and nodded while standing from the table, I felt my heart beat faster, his smile made my insides flutter. Merlin! What I'm I saying get ahold of yourself.

We walked out of the great hall and I couldn't help it. I looked back to the slytherin table and winked at the other dominants who were glaring, I chuckled at Bella and Barty who were holding both thumbs up and nodding. Ignoring those two, I focused on the beautiful neko that I would soon call mine.

We walked in comfortable silence until we reached the lake. "So you wanted to talk to me?", the curious look was back on his face with a head tilt. "Yeah, I wanted to talk to you for a bit, if that's okay with you", I smiled at looked into his green eyes. He smiled with blush rising to his cheeks. We talked for hours about this and that, walking around the lake 4 or 5 times, until the sun was setting. "Hey would you do me the honour of watching the sunset with me?", he blushed which only made me smirk. "Yes you idiot come on", he grabbed my hand and ran over to the lake side once again, he let go of my hand and sat on a rock. I sat next to him and smiled at his giggling. I haven't smiled this much in ages. I couldn't help but stare at my beautiful mate, when my eyes landed on his neko ears.

He caught me staring "I know there weird", he tuned his head away. "No there adorable, whoever tells you otherwise is just jealous because your clearly more beautiful", I moved my hand closer I'm not sure why but it just felt right "may I ?". He nodded nervously and moved to rest his head on my shoulder while I ran my fingers through his hair, gently running them up and down the neko ears. He leaned his head closer into my hand and my heart began racing faster when he started purring. We sat there watching the sun set for a while and I couldn't stop thinking of how lucky I am to have him.

* Hadrian's POV *
I looked over the lake, it was beautiful. The sun gleamed of the waters surface and illuminated all the creatures under the waters depth. I smiled "I've never seen something so beautiful", Tom chuckled and I felt a hand graze my cheek. The soft touch sent tingles along my cheek. I turned to look at Tom and he smiled "I've seen someone more beautiful", my cheeks had to be on fire by now.

My ears moved so they were flat against my head and I looked down to try and hide the blush that was growing. I know that Tom is my mate but I didn't think that I would feel this comfortable around him after a few hours. I smiled hopefully he felt the same. I looked back to watch the sunset while we talked about classes and random things to get to know each other better.

"So what are you interested in the most?" I asked after a while, I was now facing Tom and he was sitting opposite me with our knees touching. "I'd have to say Defence or potions, they seem like they would be fun and challenging. What about you kitten?" I smiled before I could stop myself and laughed "I'm not sure, probably Defence and Transfiguration".

"Well it's going to get dark soon, and as much as I would love to stay here with you for longer, we should head back kitten", I nodded and he stood first offering me his hand. I looked at it and then back to him before taking his hand, he pulled me up with ease. My breathing caught slightly when I bumped into his chest, he just smiled "common kitten".

We slowly strolled down the path until we reached the doors of Hogwarts, he took my hand and I smiled while we walked to the common room, I was about to say the password when his hand once again met my cheek. "Kitten", my heart was beating faster in my chest "I really enjoyed tonight, I hope we can talk alone again tomorrow". "Yeah I'd like that", I turned to say the password but I had an idea first. I pulled Tom's shirt and kissed his cheek "goodnight Tom", quickly I walked into the common room and to the dorms, my heart beating so loud and fast that I could hear it in my ears.