eleven; 21st century liability

The brunette had only been sat at the table thirty seconds and she was sure she had already rolled her eyes fifteen times

The brunette had only been sat at the table thirty seconds and she was sure she had already rolled her eyes fifteen times. Mainly because she only really liked two of the people sat at this table; Isabella and Angela, and one of them wasn't even here yet.

So she was stuck listening to the rather annoying words of Jessica Stanley, who over the past few days, she has started to hate more than ever before.

"-shut up." Delilah muttered, her bored eyes focused on Jessica, the chatter was that boring that she was nearly falling asleep. "Please shut up, silence is more entertaining than you." She knew she was being rude, but she could hardly help it.

Jessica just stared back at the girl, a deep frown on her face. She had decided what she was gonna do, however, it probably wasn't the best decision she'd ever had. "No."

Delilah lifted her head out of her hands, her eyebrows lifting up. "No?"

"No, I will not shut up."

Delilah could hardly believe her ears, there was no way that Jessica Stanley had just told her to shut up. No one told Delilah what to do.....unless it was her parents. The brunette narrowed her eyes, it seemed Jess needed putting in her place. "Did mommy and daddy not teach you to do what you're told?" Delilah paused, her lips forming an 'O' shape, "Oh wait." Of course Delilah knew all about Jessica's dad leaving her when she was four. "Daddy must have been teaching his other kids."

Delilah didn't know anything about Jessica's s dad, she could barely use the toilet by herself when he was around.

All of the Cullens were listening in to the conversation, as some of them usually did. Olivia and Emmy normally paid no mind to the humans conversation, however, they were willing to sit in silence to listen to drama.

Edward Cullen too loved listening to drama, which Delilah George always seemed to be involved in. He also loved listening to their heated thoughts.

Although he couldn't help but clench his eyes together as he heard Jessica's thoughts. He wished she wouldn't say what she was thinking.

"I bet he taught me more than yours did." It was too late, and he words had tumbled out of Jess's mouth and there was now nothing anyone could do.

Delilah could hardly believe it, there was no way she had just said that to her. It can't have been real.

"Are you serious?" Jessica couldn't reply, she could hardly believe she'd said it herself. "Are you fucking serious?" Delilah slammed her hands down on the table, her eyes burning with anger. There was no way.

It was fair to say that Jessica Stanley was now shitting herself. "D-delilah, I-"

"You gonna apologise, Jess?" Delilah stood up, leaning over the table so that she could be closer to the brunettes face. "You gonna cry like a little baby and say you're sorry because you're scared now? Don't fucking bother, if you're gonna say something say it with your chest."