Back

Author's POV

Jimin opened his small eyes only to scrunch up his nose , because of the sudden sun rays invading his eyes . He laid there for sometime,  staring at the ceiling,  finding the white plane surface utterly interesting.  After gawking at it for sometime,  he sat up , and stretched,  and yawned and then scratched his cute tummy , which had managed to come out when he raised his hands for stretching himself.  He then rubbing his eyes , finally decided to get down from his king size bed , a yawn again escaping his lips , and he stumbling,  somehow managed to reach the washroom,  eyes still half-lidded . Last night , he had gone to attend a party with his friends and came back really late with alcohol running in his system.  He , fortunately,  ended up in his own room , rather than his parents one and thus didn't get heard an earful.  He thanked the heavens for this . He looked at the mirror and chose not to gawk at his overly beautiful face for too long and so he rather completed his morning routine in the washroom,  and came out wearing a fresh sweatshirt and joggers , and dumping his previous night party clothes in the basket,  so that they could be picked by the maid afterwards. 

He then made his hair properly and swiped it a little and put his phone in his joggers pocket and soon , he was down in the dining room,  wishing Goodmorning to his dad and mom and sitting at the table for his breakfast to be served .

" Soooooo ......" , Jimin's dad started . Jimin looked up at him and immediately regretted as his dad was wiggling his eyebrows at him . He surely knew where this was going.

- So ?
He retorted.

His dad was still wiggling his eyebrows.

- Yesterday night's party , got hooked up ? Leave . Did you get laid ? By anyone?

Jimin rolled his eyes . This has been a topic forever,  I guess. 

- Dad , when will you stop asking me these idiotic questions? I did not get laid by anyone.  Got it ? Neither did I get hooked up , so stop having imaginations . That's not good in there. 

His dad sulked .

- But , Chim , you are 21 . You need someone too , right?

Jimin shook his head .

- yea . The only one I need for me is myself.  Because I love myself the most. 

Now , Jimin's dad rolled his eyes . His son was sassy.  That's to agree . Defeated,  he gave up .

Soon , Mrs Park came out of the kitchen with some blue berries and served it to both her husband and son . She then went over to Jimin and kissed his forehead. 

- How was sleep,  chimmy?

Jimin smiled.

- It was pretty good one .

- You didn't have any hangover? Yesterday night , your condition wasn't well at all , chim .

Jimin's eyes widened. 

- You know  ?

Mrs Park smirked.  " I am not your dad , Chim . " She said and went away , resulting in Jimin's dad whining and asking what wrong he did .

🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼🐼

Jimin was now sitting on the living room couch, and going through his phone when Mrs Park , who was in her private office called out to him . He stood up and went to his mom's office,  getting in and sitting on the chair , facing her .

- Mom . What did u call me here for ?

- Chim ! I forgot to say you something really important.

- Ow ! What's it  ?

- Tomorrow,  someone special is gonna come here ..... Guess who  ?

Jimin made a thinking and processing face .

- Mhmmm ... uncle?

- No .

- Granny .

- No .

- My friends!!

- No !

- Tao hyung !? ( Huang Zitao .. I meant)

- Nahhhh !

- Gahhh ! Mom ! I don't know.  Say it already .

Mrs Park laughed at her son's whining. 

- Hmm .... the guest tomorrow is .... Your stepbrother, Jeon Jungkook. 

With that name taken , Jimin froze . With that name taken , many good and bad memories came back . Mostly bad.. The world around him froze . It  felt as if ... someone was suffocating him . He wanted to die and to end his life.  He felt as if he can't survive . No , not with that name in existence. 

Mrs Park noticed this sudden change in her son's behavior.  She got concerned .

- Chim . Is there anything wrong? Baby . Answer mom ! Say me !

There was no answer.  Jimin was frozen in his place.

- Jimin? JIMIN? CHIMMMM !

Jimin flinched.

- Y-yes , mom ?

- What happened to you Chim ? What were you thinking so hard ?

Jimin gave her a crooked smile. 

- Just thinking about the g-good t-time s-spent with the one coming tomorrow,  mom !

Mrs Park gave him a smile. 

- He is coming just tomorrow.  Then again enjoy ok  ? But now , go . Go back to your room or dance classes or whatever you want to do.  But just goooo !

Jimin nodded and stood up , exiting the office .

As soon as he came out of the office,  Jimin broke down . He couldn't take it anymore.  The person who was coming tomorrow,  is just like a nightmare to Jimin.  In fact,  his worst nightmare.  A nightmare dressed as a day dream .

Wanna know , why?
Why was the relationship between Jimin and Jungkook so toxic ?

Let's travel to the past ....

Stay tuned...

🐼🐼🐼