Hard in the...

A few days have passed and I've still been the same. I'm a mess. I even cut myself once to feel the pain. I cry and cry, and I know that Eric isn't there anymore. I wish he was here, we would snuggle into the bed and I would have curled up against his strong chest.
I look over beside me, and theres nothing there. Only ruffled sheets, and a soft pillow. There's no Eric. No Eric. Eric's not here, Riley. He left.

I sigh with the understanding then get up, defeated. I need to train. I'm not as good as before.
I leave my room, and go over to Four who's talking to Tris.
"Could I, have a minute? Alone, with Four?" I ask, looking at Tris.
"Oh yeah, of course." Tris replied. I think she's kind of glad I'm not weeping over Landon, Arielle and you know, Eric.

"What's wrong?" Four asks, straight away.
"I-" I stop. "Why do you think something's wrong?"
Four stares at me. "Well, I think you know the answer to that."
I nod. "I need to train, and get back in the game. I'm tired of being depressed. I need to do something and help."

Four starts to say something then stops abruptly.
"What?" I ask, confused.

A muscle in his jaw jumps.
"What happens if you meet Eric?"
I smile. "I'll kick him hard in the balls."