Chapter Thirty-Three

Arken Zaviere

"Do you want this too, Jonalyn?" I asked in a husky voice. I really want this to happen, but I won't force her if she doesn't want to.

Jonalyn gulped while looking at my face. She hugged my nape and pulled me closer to her, as if she was giving me permission to kiss her, to touch her, to take her—and I gladly obliged.

I pulled her nape and gave her little kisses all over her face. Jonalyn closed her eyes and touched my muscled arm. Mukha siyang nalalasing sa mga halik ko kahit padampi-dampi lang ang mga iyon.

"Arken, hmm," she moaned softly when my lips finally crashed on hers, kissing her hungrily.

Jonalyn gripped my arm tightly when I started sucking her lower lip, then releasing it, and then sucking it again. She groaned helplessly and touched my hard chest. She tried her best to kiss me back with equal passion, but it was not easy for her to cope with my kisses. I was kissing her as if my life depended on it.

"Hmm . . ." she moaned again when my tongue started teasing her lips. I ran my tongue from her chin up to her sweet lips.

She groaned weakly when my tongue slipped into her mouth. My playful tongue invaded her mouth and played with her small tongue. I held her waist and pulled her closer to me. She moaned against my kisses when she felt my manhood in between her legs.

"Arken." Hinihingal na napakapit siya sa balikat ko nang walang sabi-sabing binuhat ko siya at dinala sa kama saka dahan-dahang inihiga ro'n.

I positioned myself on top of her. I gulped while staring at her angelic face. She bit her lower lip while looking directly at me too. I can't take my eyes off her beautiful eyes. Damn, she was bewitching me again.

I found every part of her face beautiful. She's definitely the most beautiful woman in my eyes.

"Do you really want this?" I asked while planting little kisses on her jaw down to her neck.

Jonalyn bit her lower lip and nodded. I stopped kissing her and removed my T-shirt and threw it somewhere. Jonalyn gazed at my body. Nakaramdam ako ng kakaiba dahil sa titig niya sa 'kin. Si Jonalyn lang talaga ang kayang magparamdam sa 'kin ng ganito.

I ripped her fabric top and also threw it. A smirk formed on my lips because she didn't bother to cover her exposed body. She was not wearing a bra. My eyes were now feasting on her breasts. She seemed embarrassed, but she tried her best to look confident even in this situation. Damn, what a beauty.

I hastily removed her shorts and threw it, leaving her with only undies on. I slowly spread her legs and positioned myself in between her legs. She closed her eyes and hugged my nape. I kissed her again. It was more passionate and slow this time. I was savoring every inch of her lips and mouth, tasting and sucking her sweetness.

Napalunok siya at nagtatakang napatingin sa 'kin nang bahagya akong lumayo sa kaniya at seryosong tumitig sa mga mata niya.

"A-Arken . . ."

"Call me mayor again, just like before," I said in a hoarse voice, almost pleading.

I don't know why I find it so erotic. Kapag sa kaniya nanggaling ang salitang 'yon, tila nagigising ang bawat himaymay ng katawan ko.

"M-Mayor, please," she pleaded and pulled my nape as if she was begging me to kiss her more.

"Fuck."

I started kissing her jaw and ran my tongue on her soft skin, earning a desperate moan from her. My kisses went down from her jaw to her neck and started biting her skin there.