Chapter 9

Kaylai King.

California.               

"This is actually sexy" I said showing my FaceTime camera a lingerie set that I saw in Savage x Fenty clothing store.

"If you don't get outta that sto" Kari said as he mugged me though the phone.

"I am grown so no" I said keeping the set in my hand as I looked around for something else to try. I pick up some more sets hoping the sizes would fit, walking to the checkout lanes I waited in line for someone to be open.

"I need to look for some sets to see the different sizes because they wanna sponsor ya girl, an ion know my size" I said looking down at the camera laughing because his eyes was damn near closed.

"You heard me"

"Yeah I heard chu, I betta not see no ass and tittes on your socials" he said with his eyes still closed.

"Umm, you better not check my instagram and twitter for 48 hours than sir, ion know why it matters though you ain't my nigga" I said walking to the open cashier.

"Ion give a damn, like I said, don't let me hack into yo shit" he said

"It's the crazy nigga thinking for me" I said putting my card in the reader waiting for it to approve. After it approved I grabbed my bag leaving walking to see where Sephora was.

"Mmm"

"Where is Sephora at in this big ass mall" I said looking for a map or something

"Stop cussin'"

"Mmm. Oh there it is because what the fuck" Walking in I went right to the Fenty section to look for some new products that came out. "This eyeshadow set is cute" I said looking at the colors.

"Excuse me" I heard somebody say as I was still looking at what the names of the shadow colors were. "She good, she don't need no damn help" Kari said loud enough for whoever was talking to me to hear.

"Kari stop" I said

I turned to see who was talking to me. When I turned around I seen this really pretty chocolate girl talking to me looking at the same eyeshadow pallet I had in my hand. She looked real familiar but I couldn't put my finger on where.

"Yes"

"I was just gonna tell you that pallet baby, it do wonders, it's so nice and the swashes are amazing" she said pointing towards the pallet I had in my hand

"Really? I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone and try some colors cause i'm always doing  natural beats"

"Yess if you buy it you wont be disappointed I swear"she said laughing looking at the foundations by me.

"Damnn what the fuck you is a makeup guru, ain't that what it's called Kay" Kari said

"You in my business, Don't do that" I said looking back at her

"Actually I am sort a makeup guru" she said putting guru in quotations

"Really, you own a makeup studio or something?"

"I wish i'm almost their, but I have a YouTube channel and I make makeup videos there" She said  helping me remember where I notice her from

"I knew I see you somewhere, I watch your makeup videos all the time when I wanna try new makeup techniques" I said looking at her smiling

"Damn calm down Fan" Kari said

"Shut up" I said rolling my eyes at him

"I watch your installs too girl I love when you did the bod swoop 90s look you really be killing them, I knew it was you girl but I didn't wanna sound like a weird ass fan" she said laughing as we both walked to the checkout lanes.